two

Angela is played by Lia Marie Johnson. Hate on my decision & you'll be blocked. :)

Angela;

After seeing Sam, I walked into my next class which was algebra. I saw my best friend Jack Johnson sitting in his seat, so I took my seat, which is right across from his.

"Hey!" he greeted me once I sat down. He was wearing his nerd glasses, a black snapback, a grey and white flannel with red skinny jeans and his black vans. He's always so happy, it's not often he's sad or mad, he's a very positive person. He's been my friend since third grade.

"Hi," I smiled. I put my binder on my desk, and Jack was staring at me.

"Did you uh, do the homework?" he asked, pushing his glasses up.

"Yeah, did you?"

"I tried to, but I just didn't get it at all,"

I pushed my hair behind my ears. "Why didn't you ask me for help?"

He shrugged his shoulders. "It was late at night, like 2 a.m., and I figured you were sleeping,"

"Oh, I'm sorry,"

"Don't be, it's my fault,"

After that, the whole class got silent and everyone was looking at me. I felt the heat rise to my cheeks. Why were they staring at me? Do I have something on my face? Is there something wrong with my hair?

"So Angela, I heard you and Wilkinson are hanging out after school?" One student asked; I looked over to see if I could tell who was talking, and it was my ex boyfriend Rico.

"Hush up, Rico,"

"You didn't deny it, so it must be true,"

"And so what if it's true? What I do outside of school isn't any of your business. I don't go and ask you about your life in front of the whole fucking class. Do me a favor and mind your own damn business," I spoke. That didn't seem to shut him up.

"It's not gonna be my fault if you get pregnant. Sam does get around,"

Jack stood up, his fists in a ball. "Okay dude just stop! Leave her alone. I'll have you know that you're the one that forced her into shit, so don't even start with 'oh it's not gonna be my fault if you get pregnant', no that's bullshit. Don't make me have to bring up what you put her through last year," That seem to shut him up.

I looked at him and smiled. "Thank you," I mouthed. He nodded with a small smile.

The final bell rung, signaling class is starting. Our teacher walked in, with a stack of papers.

"Good morning class, please get out your homework," My teacher Mr. Bates said as he sat down in his chair.

I couldn't find my homework, what the fuck? I am 100% sure I did it.

"Looking for this?" Rico asked, standing up with a piece of paper in his hands.

"Where did you get that? That's my homework!" I said, going over to him and trying to get it out of his hands, but I failed.

"You're gonna have to try harder than that to get it," He winked.

"Mr. Hamilton, what do you think you're doing?" My teacher asked.

"Oh, I was just giving Angela her homework back,"

"And why do you have it?"

"Beats me," He said, sitting down. I glared at him and went back to my seat.

I hate him so much, I could punch him so hard right now.

-

comment feedback :)