eighteen

dude she's fucking hot aidnahss

Angela;

Yay, more surprises. What's with him and surprises? It's like the only way for him to give people things are by surprises.

The day went by so slow. It felt like my classes lasted four years. Once they were over, I was happier than ever. But, the day was finally over.

"Are we hanging out today?" Jack asked, standing by my locker.

"Yeah, if you want to," I told him, shutting my locker and zipping my bag up.

"Great! We can go swimming in my pool, we just recently built it in our backyard. I haven't swam in it yet, I wanted to wait for you so you can swim with me," He told me as we were walking out of the school.

"Awesome, can't wait,"

We pulled up into his driveway and I said bye to my mom as she drove off.

"You don't have your swimsuit, do you?" He asked as we walked into his house.

"I don't need one," I replied back, a small smirk on my face. I saw one creep upon his lips as well.

"Oh, well uh, okay," We set our bags down, and I sat on the edge of his bed. He went into his walk in closet and shut the door, since he was changing into his bathing suit. Seconds later, he walked out in red swimsuit trunks.

"Ready?" He asked, walking out of his room and into the hall closet to grab us towels. I told him yes as he threw me a towel.

We walked into his living room and his cat greeted us by meowing a bunch of times. I leaned down to pet him.

"Hi Larry," I said as I was petting him. Larry is a new addition to his family, I think they just got him like about a month or so ago. He loves when I come over.

Once I was done petting him, we headed out back to go into the pool. It was huge.

"How deep is it?" I asked, setting my towel on the ground.

"I think it's about ten feet,"

"Are you over exaggerating?" I chuckled.

"No! It's really deep!" He defended.

I slid my shirt off, revealing my black bra. Then I slid my leggings down, revealing my bright pink panties. I saw Jack staring at me.

"What? Have you never seen a girl in a bra and underwear before?" I teased.

"Yeah I have, it's just, wow you have huge boobs," He commented back. I rolled my eyes as I got into the pool.

-

After I got home at about 6 p.m., I texted Sammy and asked him when I should come over. I put my phone in my back pocket as I went into the kitchen for something to eat. I searched and decided to make some chicken nuggets and fries. I put them in the oven as I went into the living room to watch T.V.

While waiting for about 20 minutes, I felt a vibration in my pocket. I took my phone out and saw a message from Sam.

Sammy boi💗 ; Come over in an hour :)

I smiled at the text as I told him okay.

Once I was done eating, I fixed some of my makeup and told my mom where I was going and then I was on my way. Not gonna lie, I was extremely nervous for the surprise, even though I didn't have anything to worry about.

-

feedback!!