nineteen

thank you so much for 2k reads! I've had stories that have had more reads than that but I was dumb and deleted them.

Angela;

I arrived at his doorstep and my stomach was just churning with nervousness. I know I didn't have anything to be worried about, but I just naturally get nervous at the littlest things.

I knocked a couple times and waited for him to open the door. Seconds later, I was greeted by Sammy. He looked so cute.

"Come on in, baby," he told me, inviting me in. He shut the door behind us and we made our way up to his room.

He shut the door behind him, and he sat us down on his bed.

"Happy three months baby, I know it's not that long, but for me, these three months have been the best ever," he told me, grabbing my hands and kissing my cheek. I smiled as he stood up and went over to his nightstand and took out a little box.

"Now, I know this isn't a lot, but I know how much you love jewelry," he started, opening he box, revealing a ring. "So I had bought you a promise ring. This promises that I'll always be by your side and I'll always love you for you, not for what you have or your looks, just you. I also promise that I'll lose my virginity to you. Not to anyone else but you," he slid the ring on my finger.

I stood up and hugged him, my hands on the back of his neck, and his on my waist. I pulled away and kissed his pink, plump lips. I could kiss him forever.

I grabbed the collar of his shirt as I leaned back on his bed, him hovering over me. He licked the bottom of my lip, asking for entrance. I approved as his slipped his tongue in my mouth, our tongues fighting for dominance; him of course winning. I let out a soft moan, and I heard him grunt in the process.

He pulled away, looking down at me, his eyes full of lust. "I don't wanna go farther, I know you probably aren't ready,"

Was I ready? I mean, I had strong feeling for him, and I truly want him to be my first.

"I want you to be my first Sam, I'm ready,"

"Are you positive about this baby?"

"I'm sure. Now keep kissing me," He obeyed me and kept on kissing me. He found his way under my shirt, and put my boob in the palm of his hand. He ended the kiss, and pulled away to take his shirt off. I sat up to take mine off too.

I was in my white bra. He started to kiss my neck, sucking on my sweet spot, causing me to let out a moan. My hands were placed on the back of his neck. He slowly started to go down, sucking on my boobs, and then making his way down to kiss my stomach.

"As much as I love this bra on you, it's got to come off," he said, unhooking it and throwing it on the floor.

His fingertips found their way to my pants, slowly sliding them down, and tossing them away. He kissed the inside of my thighs, making me more aroused than I already was.

"Sammy, please just do it," I commanded. He smirked as his slid my underwear off of me. He got off of me to take his pants off, his boner prominent through his boxers. Once his slid everything off, he hovered over me again.

"You sure about this?" He asked, making sure.

"Yes, now do it or I'll change my mind,"

He laughed, as he kissed my forehead. He slowly slid himself inside me, pain overwhelming me. I shut my eyes, a couple tears falling down as he slowly thrusted inside me.

"You okay babe?" He asked. I nodded as he sped up his thrusting. Eventually, the pain went away and I was in complete heaven, I was in so much pleasure.

"Shit you feel so good wrapped around me," he moaned, as my hands were on his back, scratching it up.

Once it was all over, he laid down next to me, kissing my lips softly.

"I love you," he had told me for the first time.

"I love you too,"

-