thirteen

Angela;

"I'll give you a surprise," He said. The words keep playing over and over in my head. What was he up to? Was I gonna get hurt? Was he going to try to get in my pants? So many questions were going through my head.

"Angela!" I heard someone yell. I snapped out of my thoughts and looked up to see who was trying to get my attention. I looked to my right and it was some guy named Dawson trying to get my attention.

"You uh, dropped your pencil, and I was trying to get your attention, but I guess you didn't hear me," He said, handing me my pencil. I thanked him and smiled.

"What's wrong with you?" Jack had asked me.

"Nothing? Why do you always think there's something wrong with me?"

He bit his lip. "I don't know. Lately, you've been acting like everything is pissing you off,"

"Well when you have parents like mine who yell at you for everything you do, and they rarely let you do what you want when you're almost an adult, then yeah, everything that people do would piss you off," I think I came off a little rude, but I was just not in the mood for anything today.

"I'm sorry if I did anything these past few days to piss you off. I don't want you mad at me,"

"You're fine, don't worry about it," I told him, looking down at my phone. I checked the time and we had about twenty more minutes until class got out. I couldn't wait for it to be over so I could just know what Sam has for me. It's killing me.

Once the bell rung, I darted out of class, and headed to my locker and threw my stuff in there, and called Sam to meet up with him.

He told me to meet him outside where we hung out when we had ditched school. I headed over there as I heard my name being called. I turned around and it was Jack trying to get my attention.

"What's up?" I asked, waiting for him to talk so I could go.

"Uh, nothing much. I wanted to show you something after school. Are you busy?"

"No, I can't do anything since I'm grounded. It really fucking sucks, I'm stuck at home for whoever knows how long since my parents raise my grounding each day,"

"Well then I guess I'll have to come over there and show you,"

I nodded. "Sounds good. Uh, meet me here at the end of the day," I walked off as I finished my sentence.

Once I got outside, I ran to the spot and waited for him. I found myself waiting for about ten minutes before I heard someone speak.

"Close your eyes," I assume it was Sam. I closed my eyes and put my hands over my eyes so he was sure I wasn't peaking.

"Open your eyes," He said. I opened them and in his hand was a big poster board that said "Weed be cute together...will you be my girlfriend?" and he had a little gift bag and a box of pizza on the ground. He set the poster board down, and I ran into his arms and wrapped my legs around his torso as I hugged him tight.

He set me down and I hugged him once again as I told him yes.

"You don't know how long I've wanted this to happen," He started. "You being my girlfriend is gonna be amazing, I'm going to cherish this moment that you're my girlfriend. I can't wait to do so many things with you,"

I smiled harder then I have today as I didn't have any words to say.

"I'm happy you're mine,"

"And only yours baby girl,"

-

comment feedback ;)