twenty

Angela; that same night, 3 a.m.

I awoke to the sound of something scratching on my window. It sounded like a branch being scratched on my window. I slowly got up and looked out my window and saw... Jack? I raised my eyebrows and opened the window, and he crawled in.

"What are you doing here?!" I whisper yelled. My parents would yell at me if they found out he snuck in, especially at this time.

"I need to tell you something, it's like killing me," He told me.

"What is it? Is it something bad?" I asked. He was pacing around the room, I heard him breathe really heavy.

"It's something that's been on my mind since I met you," he started. My heart dropped to my stomach. "Angela I have loved you since I laid my eyes on you. You're the most beautiful and sexiest girl ever. You're my dream girl, you know me better then anyone else. I know you better then anyone else. I've seen you at your good and bad times. I've seen you cry, and I've seen you laugh until you pee. The memories we have spent together are my favorite. You're always on my mind, 24/7/365. Whenever I see a girl in the halls or anywhere, I think 'wow, she doesn't compare to Angela', no girl compares to you, ever. I know I'm fucking wasting my time, since Sam came into your life, and he's your boyfriend. These months you've spent with Sam have been killing me so damn much, because I wish I was him, so I could be the one to make you happy,"

I was trying to process all of this. He's liked me since we've met? But that was in third grade, how can a third grader love at that age?

"Now you tell me?" I started to say. "You tell me after I've been going out with him? I've always liked you Jack, and I thought you knew that. That day I went to your house, when I swam in my bra and underwear, I wanted to impress you. I know it's stupid, but I've liked you since 7th grade. And now, after these three months, you decide to tell me how you feel about me?"

He came closer to me, smashing his lips on mine. I wanted to push away, but he was such a good kisser. Our lips fit together so perfectly.

"My god, you're such a good kisser..." I admitted. He looked at me and smiled.

"I love you Angela, I really do, but I don't want to get in the middle of your relationship, so maybe it's best if I distance myself from you,"

I grabbed his arm and tried to stop him. "Jack, don't say that. Please, I love you,"

I really do love Jack. Maybe I love him more than Sam. I need to kiss Jack again. I want to kiss him so badly now.

"I love you so much more. I can't keep doing this, it pains me to see you so in love with a guy that isn't me,"

"It could be you,"

"But it isn't baby girl. I just hope one day, it will be. I'll see you tomorrow," and with that, he was gone.

What have I done with myself? I'm a cheater, I cheated on Sam. I said I love Jack, and I missed him, craving more. I'm a horrible person.

I'm torn between both of them, fuck. They're both so good looking.

-