twenty three

Sammy; a couple weeks ago

"Come on bro, it'll be fun! We can get drunk and fuck bitches, doesn't that sound fun?" My best friend Gilinsky asked as he was begging me to go to this party. I wasn't feeling up to it at all.

"I have a fucking girlfriend, G. I'm not just gonna go to a party and get drunk and do stupid shit. I'm also not gonna cheat on her,"

"Who said you were gonna cheat on her? It's just a night to have fun,"

He was really getting on my nerves. No means no. I don't get what he doesn't understand about the word no.

"Oh my gosh Jack," I started. "I said no. Don't you understand the meaning of that word? It means I will not go to the party,"

"Loosen up! Have some fun for Christ's sake," He pouted.

I huffed. "Fine! If it'll get you to stop bugging me about it, I'll go,"

"Yay!" He said yelling with excitement.

"Boy you better stop, you look like a white girl," I told him, turning away from him.

"Shut up and get in the car,"

-

8:19 p.m., we arrived at the party. I wasn't sure who was the host of this party, but I didn't care. I didn't even wanna be here to begin with. I'm basically being forced to be here.

"Don't be so tense, Wilk. It'll be fun, trust me," G told me.

I rolled my eyes as we parted ways. I went into the kitchen, and debated whether or not to grab a red solo cup filled with alcohol. I put the cup to my lips and started to drink. The taste burned my throat - I haven't drank in awhile. I kinda missed it.

I finished about four cups and I felt buzzed. I could barley walk properly. I decided to sit down. I found the nearest couch and sat down.

While I was just looking into the distance, I felt the couch sink down. I snapped out of my thoughts and looked next to me. A girl with long brown hair and medium sized boobs (picture) was sitting next to me. She was hot. I smiled at her and she smiled back.

"Hey cutie!" She was drunk, I could tell.

"Hey," I responded back. I couldn't take my eyes off of her nice boobs. I could only imagine my hands playing with them with no clothes on.

She ran her fingers up and down my chest. I honestly wanted to take her to an empty bedroom and fuck her right then and there. She was fucking gorgeous.

"I'm Jocelyn, what's your name sexy?" She asked, biting her lip, fuck. That drives me crazy when girls do that. And when they do that while they look at you is just even more hot.

"I'm Sammy,"

"What a great name. Let's say we go upstairs for some alone time?" A smirk had creeped upon her lips. I nodded as we made our way upstairs.

-

"My fucking God, that was amazing," She said, laying down next to me, the covers over her breast area. I can't lie, that sex was amazing. Even better than Angela. FUCK. What did I just do?! I cheated on my girl....

I looked on my pointer finger and saw the ring. The promise ring I had gotten to match with hers. I feel like such a shitty person right now. Well because I am. I'm a fucking cheater. I knew this party wasn't a good idea. I can't believe I agreed to it.

"Yeah, I have to get going now. My friend is probably looking for me," I told her while getting dressed.

I ran downstairs and saw Jack with some girl. They were making out as I grabbed his arm and headed outside.

I started the car up and drove off. I hate myself so fucking much right now. I don't even know what to do with myself right now. I don't deserve Angela. I don't deserve to breathe, I'm a fucking asshole.

I dropped Jack off as I made my way home. Once I got home, I saw my best friend Cameron sitting on my couch. He sometimes comes over when he's bored or when he wants to smoke.

"Hey dude! Where's your girl, Angela?" I've told Cameron about her multiple times. I told him how much I love her and stuff. Guess I'll have to make up some lie.

"Uh, we broke up a couple months ago. It just wasn't working out,"

He stood up and gave me a hug.

"I'm sorry dude. Someone will come for you!"

Yeah, if I don't fuck the relationship up.

-

hope that was good. thank you for 3k + reads. i love you guys so much