twenty six

Sammy;

"What the hell?! You can't do that!" I yelled, trying to get him to not leak that video.

"Oh but I can. Just by the click of a button, it'll be published for the whole school to see,"

I wasn't about to let something like this go out to the entire school. That is just so fucked up. I don't even get why someone would even think of leaking that.

"Think of how it would affect her. How would you feel if something like this happened to you? You wouldn't like it, now would you? No. So if you wouldn't like it done to you, then don't do it to someone else. If you wanna keep
the video, then so be it, keep it but don't leak it," I told him, hoping he'd listen. I wouldn't doubt him if he didn't even listen to me.

"I want to make her life a living hell," he started. "She honestly deserves this so much, she's not the innocent, sweet little angel you think she is. She's actually a rude person, she just doesn't show it,"

"Do you have any proof on how she's rude? Because if you can't prove it, then it's obvious you're lying,"

He hesitated, and stood there with a blank expression on his face. Was he gonna say something or just stand there like an idiot?

"I don't have proof..but from past experiences I know she's a rude person," he shut his laptop and put it in his bag. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got to go,"

"You better not fucking leak that tape, understand me?" i didn't wanna have to threaten him, but if it's what it takes, then I don't have a problem with it.

"Alright alright," and with that, he walked off.

-

sorry for the short update, but I usually update every day if not, close to everyday! love you all :)