six

Angela;

"This game is really fun, it's one of my favorites," He said, taking the disk out of the case and putting it in his xbox.

"What game is it?" I asked, since I didn't get to look at the title. He was too focused on waiting for the game to start up to listen to me.

"What? Oh, I'm sorry! It's uh, called Grand Theft Auto 4," He told me with a smile. His eyes were darkening by the second. I was focusing on his lips, they're so perfect and plump, I just wanna make out with him right here. I looked back up at his eyes as I snapped out of my unclean thoughts.

"Oh, cool! Let's get to playing," I said, grabbing the controller off the floor.

"It's one player," He told me, chuckling. God, his laugh is so cute. It made me smile from ear to ear.

"I guess we'll have to take turns," I smirked. He chuckled a bit as he sat down on his stomach, his elbows propping him up. Once the game started, I started playing, having no clue how to play.

"Uh, how do you play?" I asked, my cheeks getting hot. He chuckled, as he showed me the controls.

"You can drive a car, do some missions, call a friend and hang out, you can kill people, you can buy things from the stores, you can steal things, you can do basically whatever you want,"

In the game, I started running to find a car. I didn't know where to find one so I just took one off the street. Once I got into the car, I started driving like a maniac, running over some people, and causing a commotion. I heard sirens and instantly knew what it was.

"Oh shit the cops are after me!" I shrieked.

"Yeah, you gotta watch out for them,"

I continued driving, making sure to avoid the cops. When trying to escape from the cops didn't work, they arrested me.

"Fuck! I tried so hard to get away from them!" I yelled. Sammy laughed, as he stood up from the bed and stood in front of me; his bottom half of his body is where my head was. I looked up at him, and he smiled.

"Did you want something to eat or drink?"

I haven't ate since this morning, so I was hungry. I didn't wanna bother him though. So I was debating whether or not to say yes.

"Uh, I-I'm not really that hungry,"

He raised his eyebrows at me; shit.

"Are you lying?"

I gulped. "Uh, no, of course not!"

He bit his lip, and grabbed my arm and yanked it so I stood up. Our lips were inches from each other. I wanted to lean in so badly, but I felt it wasn't appropriate. He put his hand on my wrist as we walked out of his room.

Once we got downstairs, we walked into the kitchen. I stood by the counter as he opened the fridge out and was looking for something. He pulled out a blueberry container and set it on the counter.

He put his hands on my waist, and put his mouth to my ear. "Jump, so you're sitting on the counter," I got caught off guard a little by his command, but I eventually gave in. He spread my legs apart so he was in between them.

"I hope you like blueberries," He told me, as he held the container in his hands, and he opened it and popped one in his mouth.

"Love them," I said, taking one and putting it into my mouth.

I took a blueberry and threw it at his face, it hitting his eye. "Ow!" He said, while laughing. He threw some at me in return. It landed in between my legs, I bit my lip once it touched my thigh.