Chapter 9. Take a Stand.

Start from the beginning

“hey Liam, can you drive me to school? I don’t really feel like walking, because you know”

“sure, love I’ll be there in a minute”

“k thank Liam”

“no problem” he hung up, I turned and nearly jumped five feet.

“Anita you nearly gave me a heart attack” I exhaled.

“what does ‘because you know’ mean?” she raised an eyebrow.

I inhaled quickly, oh crap! “my period is making me sore?” why did I make it sound like a question?!

She raised an eyebrow “uhhh” I took a couple minutes to think but still nothing came.

“what’s going on?” I heard a knock on the door, thank the lord Liam!

“I must be going don’t want to keep Liam waiting” I said speed walking to the door.

As I opened the door I heard her yell “we’re talking about this later!” she yelled, crap.

I closed the door and sighed, I can’t tell her, I already felt my eyes start to water, I laid my forehead on  the door “Hope? You ok?” Liam asked, I quickly sniffed.

“yeah I’m fine” he looked down at me with hard eyes “ok, no, I’m not, Anita wants to know what’s up with me” I sighed, bowing my head, I felt Liam wrap his arms around me.

“maybe you should tell her, she is like your mom” he whispered in my ear, I nodded.

“your right, I’ll tell her after school” I said lifting my head, I wrapped my arms around Liam hugging him back “thank you Lee”

“anytime Hopie” I giggle, and smiled “there we go, now let’s get you to school”

I got in his car and he got in the other side, we drove in silence for a little bit but he turned on the radio “One Direction are so close to starting up their Take Me Home Tour!” I whipped my head over to Liam.

“tour?” I asked.

“oh yeah, we’re going on tour, I thought Louis told you”

“nope, well great that’s just great, I’ll be alone for who knows how long”

“7 months” Liam said looking at me sadly, I put my head in my hands “maybe you could come with us” he mumbled.

“what?”

“you could come with us” he said stopping the car in front of my school, and looking at me.

“can I?”

“I can ask”

“what about school, how will I graduate?”

“you can finish with online courses”

“well…”

“please, I’m going to miss you” he gave me the puppy the eyes.

“well that’s not fair” I said looking at him, he intensified his puppy dog eyes, oh crap, I sighed “ok” he fist pumped but accidently punched the ceiling of his car and cried out in pain “but only if I can” I said, he nodded “well thank you for the ride LeeLee” I kissed his cheek, and for some reason his cheeks turned a light crimson, I got out of the car and waved goodbye to him and I walked into the school.

~

“hey mute” I felt something hit the back of my head “what cat got your tough”

I turned around “you know, your insults were never offensive, they were just really, really annoying” she gaped at me “oh cat got your tough, who’s the mute now?” I turned back around with a smirk on my face.