PLEASE READ FIRST

Heyyyyyyyy my fabulous little darlings. If you have read any of my other stories, then you know I'm a pretty dark writer. Of course happy moments will come when needed, but this isn't a fluff "happiness, love, rainbows, happy ending" fan fic. I'll add a disclaimer and warning, but you should know that their will be triggering situations that include self-harm, eating disorders, and attempted rape. Also, there will be "adult situations" included, so if any of this makes you uncomfortable or upset, please don't read. Other than that, I hope you all give my fic a chance, as I'm going to work really hard to make it great and something that you'll love! Please keep in mind that this is only my second fic, and I can only write it in my free time. I'm nowhere near a professional writer, so I'm going to apologize for the grammar mistakes ahead of time. ALSO this is a Gerard Way fanfic, but I've decided to include other band members such as Pete Wentz, Brendon Urie, Mikey Way, Frank Iero etc. to the story (I hope none of y'all mind). AND just a disclaimer saying that I do not own any of the real-life people in this fic (as much as I'd like to, they are not mine) So thank you all so much for reading though, and I hope you enjoy! Feel free to comment and tell me what you think; I always enjoy reading y'alls comments!

STAY FABULOUS *MUAH*

---Fabbyulous1