Chapter 45: Challenge against Kokoro

Start from the beginning

After taking a shower, Akeno heads down stairs to see everyone is present in the dining table, "I guess Sochi isn't back yet" Yao said seeing the raven haired walking down alone, "Yeah" Akeno mutter taking a seat next to Asia, "Onii-san, contract must be in a different country or something, I can't sense his power anywhere in Kuoh" Lucy said taking a bite of her pancake.

"I didn't know contract can be held in a different country, I always thought it's at Kuoh" Asia said taking a spoon full of porridge with the help of the raven haired, "Well Asia your still new at this, people like Nawin-kun and Rias take much more harder contract that will take them around the world" Akeno reply.

"I'm not surprise that Nawin got to high-class so quick" Jonathan said taking a sip of tea "I can't imagine him doing babysitting or cleaning other people house" The other chuckle agreeing with the blond man.

Time Skip

"Bye Lucy-niichan, Akeno-chan have fun at school" Asia smile at the two who are getting ready to leave for school, Lucy smile at her sister "Thank Asia, stay safe and please don't go out until one of us are back home" The younger blond nod. Akeno said goodbye to the blond and open the door leaving with Lucy.

"HEY!! Akeno-Senpai, Lucy" a voice yell making the two turn and see Issei waving at them with Rias beside him. "Hey pervert" Lucy greets making the brown haired eyebrow twitches, "Where's Nawin-kun" Rias ask "His still out doing the contract" Akeno reply making the red haired nod.

The four begin making their way to school "I hope he come back soon, I need his help with something" Issei said making the 3 girl turn to him curious "What would that be Issei" Akeno ask "It's about Kokoro of course, I have a plan and Teme is the perfect person for this" the brown haired grin.

"Well I can't wait to see what you're going to do Issei-kun" Rias said though not entirely convince, as the four continue their way to school.

Underworld

"Master where are we going exactly" Hana ask, the two stop their horse in a abandoned town, the building are all broken some of the tower lay next to each other, grass and leaf grows on the building, the sun rise, shining the town brightly, "I need to find a book that contain important information, Azazel told me this and I want to get it" Nawin land down the ground with Hana doing the same "We can let the horse go now, I will teleport us back to Kuoh after this" Hana nod letting go of the horse straps, the two animal runs away.

"This is very different from the Demon Road we just pass, It's beautiful" Hana look at the shining town, "Life dies but nature grow and animal live here there's always beauty in something', you just have to look for it carefully" Nawin said walking toward the town with Hana following.

"Master how are you sure that this book is here?" The green haired ask "This town use to be known for their peaceful welcome environment, all devil are kind here, and there's never violence here, this place is also where Devil keep all their information, also it held the biggest library in all of the underworld containing all kind of books, but one day the great war battle push it to here. Where it destroyed the whole town and it's populace, the people here never been in a battle before so they didn't last long against Angels and Fallen Angels" Nawin explain.

"But that's like centuries ago, you think the book will still be here or even readable?" Hana ask "Well we're about to find out, Azazel said this is the only place it can be, now keep a look out for the library building". Hana look at her master back a few second 'What type of information can this book have to make Master so interested in it?' she shake her head then begin searching not wanting to question her master.

Hana looks around seeing a broken shop, with mirror shatter, door broken, the whole building is cover in leaf, but what catch her attention is the shining green light in front of the store 'What is that?' she walk toward it, as she reach the door suddenly the ground glow showing a weird symbol, Nawin turn feeling a magic spike, the two look in shock seeing plants merge in front of the store, into a monster-human like body.