Our daughter ( Chapter 44)

I am a mom. I couldn't believe our daughter was already here. The story of how she got here is a little scary when I think about it, but it all worked out. We are all okay and I'm very thankful for that. I couldn't imagine my life without her. She's so tiny, but she's our little tiny girl. I laid here holding her in my arms. I whispered " my sweet little girl.." I imagined all the clothes I was going to dress her up in when we went home. Matt walked in the room and I was just so happy. I was happy that this was our child. It's crazy how things worked out for us. We ended up back together. This was always what I wanted, even when we were broken up. We were always going to end up back together. I just knew that. 

Matt smiled " How's our little girl.." I smiled " She's beautiful.." The nurse walked in and looked at my vitals on the monitor  " Everything's good... Does this little girl have a name.." I looked at Matt " She does... Miya Leslie Casey.." Matt smiled and kissed me  " Miya! I... I love that name." The nurse smiled       " It is a beautiful name..." Then the doctor walked in " Gabby... Everything looks good! Just a few days.. and you and Miya can go home." Matt looked at her with a strange look " a couple days.." The doctor nodded " It's nothing... Just because of the accident and we just want to make sure everything is great.." 

3 days later...

The nurse walked in " Miss..Dawson. We have your discharge papers here.." Matt smiled " Ready to go home.." I smiled " More than Ready!"

 We headed home and our life was starting. I was very happy and I could see our future. This is all I ever wanted. I'm happy for all of this.  

This is it! 

One more chapter and this story is done! What dow you think will happen next? It's all a journey and surprises from here, but I promise it is the best journey! :)