Save my sister! (Chapter 40)

Another Chapter written in Antonio's Pov

I couldn't believe any of this. That car came out of nowhere, and I didn't do anything. I guess I couldn't do anything! It was hard. I looked over at my sister as she laid there, unconcious. I yelled her name " Gabby!!!" I saw her passed out, motionless  " Come on! Gabby! Are you okay... Please Talk to me!!" She just laid there. Before I knew it firefighters and paramedics were here. 

I didn't know who was coming. I just saw the flashing lights, and heard the sirens. They all pulled and ran out of their vehicles. I looked up from the flashing lights, and  read the numbers on the emergency vehicles. I read Ambulance 61. I started to feel tired, and couldn't help, but shut my eyes. I heard yelling, but couldn't figure out who was here. I heard a voice yell " It's Antonio!" I opened my eyes, and looked at Hermann right in the eyes. He looked at me " It's okay, Antonio!! We will get you out!" I looked at him as Severide walked next to him " Save my sister!!" They were stunned! Severide looked for Casey " Case!" Casey Ran to Severide's side and saw Gabby  " oh god! no!!!" Matt tried to fight his way through " Oh god! I can't!" Severide grabbed his arms " Case... Casey!!!! We will get her out!" 

Severide, Herman, Cruz, and Otis worked on getting us out. I look at them " Get Gabby!" Severide yelled " We got her! Then... were coming for you." Matt just stood nearby beside himself. He didn't know what to do. Severide yelled " I need a medic here right when I get her out... I want her on a backboard!!!" The doors came off and Gabby was freed from the car. I couldn't imagine what was even going on. I just wanted my sister to be okay. Chili yelled " okay lets get her on to the stretcher... one.. two.. three.." Matt ran to her side " Gabby!!! Are you okay.." Brett looked at him " she's unconcious.. but responsive!" Matt looked at Brett " That's good!" Brett looked at Casey and held his hand " She's going to be okay... You know that.. She's Dawson!" 

A little bit of a twist here! I hope you enjoyed it! I love how this chapter turned out! Let me know your thoughts down bellow. Also some baby names... both boy and girl! cause who knows!