Home (Chapter 12)

Things were going to be different now. Matt had to take it easy for a couple weeks before going back to work. I was going to be here with him. I just wanted to take care of him. I didn't know if we would get back together ever or anytime soon. I just wanted to be close to Matt. I know this might bring us together. I only want to get back together If Matt wants to. When we do we have to make things work. Even if that means I have to find another firehouse after I have the baby.

I walked into the bedroom, the bedroom we used to share. The bedroom that was ours, and the bed we slept in together. Matt smiled " I'm glad your here.." I nodded " Yeah me too!" He looked at me as I sat down at the edge of the bed " hey... I don't want things going down like they did last time.. I should fought for you.." I looked at him " But... you didn't!" He looked at me " Your right... I didn't... I should have... I've been thinking... I'm an idiot! I should have been there for you and talk to you." I smiled " I'm here now..." He looked at me " Lets get back together.." I looked at him " are you serious.. He took my hand " Gabby... I made the biggest mistake of my life! I'm an idiot for that. I know things won't be the same, but i'm gonna make things better. It's finally our time." I looked at him " Ok... just... lets not rush things!"

We agreed to a couple things. We had to talk and we were going to take things at a nice speed. We were going to do everything right this time!!

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

I just want to let you know that the chapter entitled " 13 weeks" was posted to the wrong story. I didn't realize that until earlier. It was published onto the write story though. Sorry for the confusion. Also get excited cause Chicago Fire will be back for season 4 on October 13th instead of November! I'm so happy because its only a couple weeks after the P.D premiere. Also I just want to say that I'm gonna to write this story as my own. I know that the Chicago Fire season 4 pregnancy will obviously be different than what I write.