Between us (Chapter 8)

This chapter is in Antonio Dawson's point of View 

I have only seen Gabby like this once. That was when Matt was in the hospital after his head injury. She always did a good job of keeping herself together. She didn't want anyone to know how she felt. She was sort of protecting everyone, even if they were family to her. She wanted to think about the best times. I couldn't blame her for running out of the interview. This is very hard for her. He is the man she loved. They were so great together. I respect what they went through. It isn't easy working together. They did their best, but if they were to get back together after all this I would be the first supporter. I didn't want them to be together for their future child. I wanted them together because that's how things should be. I love her and she's my sister, she deserves to be happy! 

Voight walked into the bullpen and looked at me " what?!" I looked back at him " This is hard for her! You don't even know." He glared at me with his tell me look " Is there something I should know! something that could pertain to this case!" I looked the other way and saw Ruzek " ok look.." We went back into his office " Gabby's... Pregnant!" Voight looked at me and figured the rest out  " Casey's the father!" I looked at him " You didn't hear it from me! She wants to keep this private!" Vought looked at me " We will get him! Have mouse get a tracker on Matt's phone... and.... get Gabby back in here!" I looked at Voight  " I'm on it.."

I went to get Gabby! We were finally going to get this Jack guy!