Get him! (Chapter 9)

This chapter again will be in the point of view of Antonio Dawson! 

We had a real plan this time. We are prepared and all we needed is Gabby! I wasn't going to let my sister suffer like this. That might seem like too much, but it's a part of it. She would be put through so much pain if we didn't find Matt. I didn't want to see her in all that pain.  The only way that pain would go away is when Matt was back and safe. I had to get Gabby and get her to come back to the district. I went to her place and knocked on the door. I knew this was hard for her, but this time would be different. We are going to get somewhere! Sylvie was home and came to the door  " Antonio! Hi!" I smiled " Hi! where's Gabby!" She smiled " she's in the kitchen.." I walked in and followed her to the kitchen " Gabby! We have something!" She started to cry " You found him.." I hugged her " No,  not yet!  We have a plan, but we need you for it..." She started to pull herself together " Okay!" I drove us to the district. I explained everything to Gabby. I knew this would work. I just had some sort of feeling! This was just how it was going to be.

Gabby walked up stairs with me. I saw mouse in the bullpen and introduced him to Gabby. Mouse looked at her " We can get him! we just need you.."  She looked at him " okay.." I explained it to her in more detail " We have his phone on this tracker! All we need is for him to make a call or he can receive one.." Antonio looked at me " You just have to call Matt..." I looked at them " What if he doesn't pick up..?" Antonio looked at me " Don't worry about that!" I started to dial his number, but it went to voice mail. We went at this for 2 hours. Then we got a call. Mouse looked at the computer screen " It's from Matt's Phone... ok go ahead.. answer!"  I picked up the phone  " Hello!" On the other end Matt answered " Gabby!!" I laughed and cried  " Your alive!" He laughed " yeah! I can't talk.." Mouse got a location " we got a location he's at stilettos.." We rushed to Matt in hopes to get him and arrest Jack for all!!! 

Thanks for reading Everyone! 

I'm sorry these last two chapter have been shorter than usual. I just want to get to the rescue. This what I like for the story and what makes sense to me. 

Also leave suggestions for baby names for baby Dawsey! Both boy and girl! Also let me know if you think it will be a boy or girl!