Born into this world (Chapter 42)

This chapter is going to be written in the POV of Matt Casey 

I wanted things to be okay. I looked at the doctor, and didn't know what to do " Emergency surgery..." He nodded " There's no possibility of  a natural birth... This is the only option.." I looked at him " Okay.." I followed the doctors as they went to the OR. I saw Gabby laying there, and the fear that was in her eyes. I grabbed her hand " It's okay baby... I'm here!" The doctor looked over at us " Ok.. miss dawson... were going to get started!" 

This was it. We were going to finally meet our baby. This wasn't the path we wanted to go, but this was our life. Bad things happen and all we can do it make them good things. We need to make them better and just accept it. Gabby talked about a natural birth for months. It was her wish and I wanted that to happen for her. I just wanted her to be happy. Things change though. This was our best option and this was what was happening. 45 minutes later we were presented with more of a gift. The doctor looked at us " Here we go... There... she is!!!" Gabby looked at me " A... girl.." I smiled and kissed her on her head. There was my daughter crying as she came into this world. I tuned my head and heard all this beeping. I looked at the doctor " What's happening..?" He looked at the nurse " Get him out!" 

A baby is born... and something happens... What is that? You'll have to see! 

As for the closing of this series.... Two chapters will be posted this week and then one next week on Tuesday and the finale chapter will be posted on the premiere day of Chicago Fire! 

I'm so excited for you all to see the end! It's going to be good!