Leaving, lost, gone! (Chapter 31)

We were just about ready to leave. In the morning we were off to the airport, and then we would be in Miami. I was excited! I know this was going to be good for us. We were going to have time to let go of work. We could just focus on us. We haven't focussed on us in a while. I kind of think that's why things got complicated. We needed to think of ourselves. A break did us good, and I guess it brought us back together in a way. Before we go we had a doctor appointment. Our doctor just wanted to make sure everything was in check with the baby.

Matt walked into the bedroom " Ready to go!" I smiled " I am!" He smiled and kissed me on my head    " I'll pack the car.." We got into the car and were headed to the doctors. It was nerve racking because what if something were to go wrong at this appointment. That could mess with our plans. I didn't want that, neither of us did. We walked to the doctors office and got checked in. The doctor came in and smiled " hey guys.. how are you?" I smiled " good.... ready to go!" She laughed " Right... the      baby moon!" I smiled " yeah!" She looked at the chart " so.. where are we going..?" Matt added               " Miami.." She smiled " Good choice! So... I'm just going to do a quick ultrasound.. let's make sure this baby is good... and then you should be good to travel." She put the cold gel on my stomach and moved it around " Theres the arm... and the head." I smiled " sounds good!" She laughed " The heart beat is strong!" I sat up " That's good!" She smiled " Ok so your good to go. Make sure you walk.. even if it's at night. Still move around." 

We left the doctors and went straight to the airport. We were on the first flight to Miami. I was excited! It was different then being stuck in Chicago. We were going to get to connect and just having some time to ourselves. 3 hours later we landed. We got to our hotel and our vacation officially was starting. I looked around at the hotel room " Matt" He looked at me " what.." I smiled " This place is amazing!!" He laughed " I did plan this!" 

To be continued...