Where is he? (Chapter 2)

I really didn't know what to think of everything! Things were getting way more complicated. I expected things to be okay. I wanted things to work out. I was trying not to doubt anything. I was just wondering where he was. I knew that I had to do something. This girl was laying the the floor. She was dead by now, but I couldn't leave her. I wouldn't leave her. I started to call Antonio because I knew this wasn't a coincidence. I called Antonio and he picked up on the second ring " Antonio, I'm at Matt's you have to get here now.." He just started talking " is everything ok..?" I tried to remain calm " Theres a dead girl in his apartment. I'm pretty sure she worked at the club..." Antonio started to rush over. He ran in the door and saw me standing there. I turned around slightly as he looked at me "hey.." He reached in to hug me " Gabby, what happened.." I looked at the girl just laying in the pool of her blood " I..I don't know. I got her and she was there..." He looked at her and then back at me " Where's Matt?" I looked at him with this shocked look " I thought you knew.." He looked at me " he had to ditch the wire in his phone. We were nearby, but we couldn't listen in.." I looked at him " so he's missing.." Antonio looked at me and held my hand " Gabby we will find him. He's around." I was worried. I didn't want anything to happen to him. I wanted everything back again. I wanted us. I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him.