Authors note

http://eating-disorders-treatment.com/eating-disorders-contact/index.html

http://mentalhealth.about.com/library/mh/blteened.htm

(You don't have to read this if you already know about the deadly affects of Bulimia) and if you just don't want to read this then at least read the bolded stuff.

I'll try and keep this short, cause I'm not sure if a lot of people would like to read an essay like thing. Bulimia is a serious matter effecting the lives of all kinds of people! Each year this disease claims an estimated 1,000 lives and it doesn't look like the numbers are getting any better. This disease is not just found in teenage girls, but people form all walks of life, from men to eight year olds our perception of beauty has been greatly distorted. By forcing your body to throw up the food it needs you're not only depriving your it of the nutrients it needs, but your body will also become used to regurgitating meals after you eat them. Even when you want to stop you won't be able too because your body would have become so used to it. Just imagine not being able to properly eat, and the toll it will have on you? Even after skipping a meal and a hard day at school or at track I feel as famished as a malnourished child! I develop a migraine and snap at every thing in a two inch radius! Through out the story you'll witness the ways the disease effects Robin, and trust me, the change will not be positive. So as a warning don't do anything that has the least bit to do with Bulimia. It's as bad as drugs and just as addicting! If you or anyone know someone who is taking part in these activities please call  800-841-1515, or if you'd rather not, tell someone you trust and GET HELP! You can talk to me about this if you want, but I'm pretty young and still struggling with my own insecurities so heeeeyy! maybe we could work on feeling better about ourselves TOGETHER!!!! And remember you are all beautifully and fearfully made! Every single one of you! aight, let's see how Robin changes. . .