52 - A Crack of the Cane

Start from the beginning

I heard a muttered response before he carried on, "Good. So, you have the power, to choose what I do, for tonight you are in control of what I do to her. I will pleasure her as directed. I will perform for you, just like before. But then we are fair and square and my debt is paid in full. I will just put my mask on. "

Were these the words I heard? I couldn't process everything and filled in the gaps. Maybe I was having a nightmare. I could not do anything but continue to lie there motionless. What the hell what he going to do?

Over the next few hours I am not sure what happened, as it passed in a haze with flashes of memories that did not connect and didn't make sense. I appeared to be moved into various positions and moved around the bed at will.

At another point I felt as though my hands and legs were bound up, both separately and apart. I felt the aches in my legs and all over my body as if we had made love all night

My body felt disconnected from what was happening. At times it was erotic, not knowing what he was going to do me and only feeling the touch of his hands stroke me and his tongue lap at my body.

Then I felt the whip glide slowly over my skin, pausing intermittently, to sharply hit me, just enough to make me cry out before he glided over my body. Stroking my inner thighs and leaving it to just drift over my special place making me ache for him regardless. Then he drew circles around my breasts making the circles smaller and smaller until they reached my nipples and then he struck me so hard, I gasped for air.

This was a mixture of pleasure and pain, utter confusion and fear as he then without emotion he had sex with me. You could not call it love, there was no love in the way he had me. It was as though he had a job to do, I was there and he used me. Again and again!

Throughout it all, every touch, each movement he made, I heard the man on the computer tell Jarod, to thrust harder and deeper into me, until he was spent and he was done with me. Then Jarod left me on the bed as I was, crying in confusion alone and naked thinking that at last it had ended.

It didn't seem very long until he was back and ready for me again and throughout it all, I heard the old man speaking to him, giving lurid and precise instructions. I wanted no one else to see my body but the man I loved. Now the man I loved was sharing the most intimate moments with someone I didn't know and causing me pain. My broken heart wept on death ears.

The voice continued giving instructions, Jarod always complying with his demands. Until Jarod turned me over. I felt something like a cane, hitting my bullocks sharply. I recalled calling out and a flannel being placed in my mouth and the cane continued to hit me, no matter how hard I cried. I heard someone say, "that's enough," but at this point I felt almost deranged and had no idea whose voice this was.

My legs were raised for so long they ached but I did not understand why. As he continued to move my body into different positions it ached even more.

When it seemed it would go on forever, everything came to a stop. I felt Jarod removing the silk from my wrists one at a time. Then bathing my buttocks and applying cream to them and dressing me in some clothing.

My face was wiped with a wet cool flannel which appeared to be one of the few considerations he gave me before pulling the quilt over me and turned off the lights.

That night I dreamt he appeared as a stranger in a nightmare that made no visible sense as I drifted in and out of sleep. His body retreating to the far side of the bed, offering no tenderness towards me.

If I could have had the physical strength to walk out of that room at that moment, I would have done so and never come back but I was incapable of doing anything and I still wanted to know why he was doing this. Why would the man who purported to love me, subject me to this degrading spectacle of being someone else's entertainment. It made me feel dirty and unloved, as if I was worth nothing. Was I his plaything to do and use as he pleased? What had he done to me, that I was incapable of not being able to defend myself and stop being used in such a way. What was Theodora's involvement in this?

My head span round and round as I seemed to drift in and out of a consciousness with a flood of questions firing at my head in all directions and then all at once I was asleep in a restless state tossing and turning, unable to find a comfortable space in the bed to sleep. My arm stretched out and the bed now appeared to only contain me. There was this overwhelming feeling of needing to close my eyes and rest and yet filled with all the uneasiness and bewilderment of the situation I found myself in.

Sleep began to overwhelm me, even though I was scared and I didn't feel safe.

Edit 4- 15/5/2018

.................................................................................................................................

If you liked this chapter please do hit the star before you go and if you have the time a comment or your feedback is greatly apprecitated.

No part of this may be reproduced or transmitted in any forms or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without permission by the author.

Many thanks

Kimberley S B Lieb