52 - A Crack of the Cane

This chapter is not for the faint hearted and might get your pulses racing...as it is a little racy.... I wanted to get out of my comfort zone to impart how the character was feeling...

Jarod's voice appeared to be talking through a tannoy; one minute I could hear him and the next I could not.

I felt him carry me and lay me onto bed and I appeared to have no power to move. Something didn't felt right about this. Tears slid down my face, and I had no ability to wipe them from my cheeks. The unpleasant taste of metal filled my mouth and an ice cold shiver ran down my back.

Jarod spoke to me as I lay on the bed in a comatose state, the sound of satisfaction was impossible to miss.

"Oh dear, what a shame. Looks like you are staying here tonight. That wine must have gone to your head. I'll have to help you get ready for bed."

Jarod began to remove my clothes and it felt as though he was taking his time enjoying the task until I was naked. His fingers stroked every part of my body and his hunger was evident in his dark piercing eyes. Unable to resist, I just remained unmoving like a rag doll. Jarod seemed to leave me for a long time unclothed on top of the bed and it was unclear what he was doing. I wanted to cover myself but I could do nothing.

He reappeared and covered my eyes with some mask but I could just about see through it. It felt very disconcerting and I had no power to resist his body and what he did to me. I seemed to have lost the power even to speak.

Jarod then left the bedroom. Time seem to have no context. One moment I felt coherent and the next I did not.

I hated the vulnerability of remaining naked alone on the bed and unable to measure the length time.

My ears strained to hear any noise trying to utilise all my senses, to give me a sign of what was likely to happen next. Yes, he was talking to someone. Was it Theodora? I could not be certain especially as he sounded as though he was being nice to her, which seemed strange in light of their recent arguments. It all seemed odd. Why was he talking to her now? Why had he left me here?

I tried hard in my confused state to concentrate and work out what he was saying, "yes she stayed, I convinced her to stay, don't worry, everything is going to plan. The child, don't worry, I have given her a large dose of Calpol, just enough ......we won't be disturbed, quite safe, don't worry. Need to go now." I heard the click of the land line and the door open.

Jarod came back into the room, I heard him turn the lock in the door. He had never done that before and that made me more nervous than ever.. My naked body began to sweat, cloaked with the aroma of fear and my face felt wet from tears.

I noticed him leaving on the main bedroom lights which seemed a strange thing to do as he finished undressing himself.

I felt my wrists being tied to each of the bed posts with something smooth and soft like a silk tie and I saw him position his lap top on the dressing table in front of the bed and the screen appeared to lit up.

It was as if I was having an out of body experience, floating above myself and seeing myself from another viewpoint.

Jarod spoke into the computer, "you can say whatever you want. She's completely out of it. What you gave me, worked a treat. I'm happy to do whatever you want me to do to her, within the agreed limits. Look, you know I get a kick out of this too, but this is a private party just between us not to go any further. You are not to broadcast this out on the net with your cronies. or I will reveal your dirty secrets too. So are my terms agreed, or I will switch off now!"