Marshall vs Gumball

Start from the beginning

Marshall sighed "nope".

He ripped off my duvet. I hissed and curled up, trying to keep warm but he pulled the duvet from over me,  enveloping me in cold air.

"Fine fine! I'm up" I growl, sitting up and rubbing the sleep from my eyes.

"Good because I was just about to throw cold water at you" he smirked as he leant on the doorframe.

I roll my eyes and shoo him out of my room. I get changed quickly, fixing my messy hair and grabbing an apple for the bus. I slip on my schoolbag and run out the door with Marshall just as the bus comes to a stop outside my house.

We hop on and sit at the back. I suck the colour out of the apple and hide it under the seats in front of me. Eventually everyone else joins us. Finn and Fionna looked worried as the sat next to us.

"Why weren't you in school yesterday?" Finn asked, he blue eyes wide.

"We thought you were dead" fionna flung her arms out to emphasise the last word.

"Nah its OK now. Ash is the dead one" marshall wiggled his eyebrows at the two blondes and gave them a toothy grin, showing his fangs.

Their eyes widened even bigger.

"You killed him?"

"Why didn't you invite us?"

"Because it was too dangerous for two mortals" I smiled and ruffled Finns hair "he could've killed you".

Finn puffed out his chest "I could've beaten him".

I laughed and held up his arms "you have noodle arms bruh".

We all burst out laughing but stopped when a guilty looking gumball stepped in front of us, wobbling a bit as the bus turned a corner.

"What do you want?" Marshall growled.

Gumball rubbed the back of his neck "I'm sorry".

I could hear the guilt in his voice but I guess Marshall couldn't because he kept growling, his eyes turning red.

I squeezed his shoulder, signalling for him to calm down.

Marshall shrugged me off, standing up to shove gumball down the middle of the bus. He hit the floor hard and didn't move for a few seconds. He got up slowly, rubbing his arm. The other people on the bus were staring at us with wide, scared eyes.

Marshalls eyes were blood red and he wasn't hiding them. This time, they were in plain sight and I'm pretty sure everyone was staring at them and his elongated fangs. I growled and shoved him back into his seat before getting up to check on gumball.

I could feel the eyes on me as I bent down.

"Are you OK?" I muttered, helping him to his feet and sitting him in an empty seat near from where he fell.

"I'm fine" he grit his teeth as I pulled up his sleeve, revealing five long scratch marks going down his arm.

I checked the other arm and it was the same. They were bleeding lightly, only a few trickles of blood going down his arm.

"I'm sorry about him" I sat next to gumball and pulled his sleeves back down.

A few people on the bus got up to check on him and ask if he needed to go to hospital and he declined the offers with a smile.

We arrived at school a few minutes later and as we were getting off the bus, the driver stopped us.

"I was gonna stop the bus and call the police but I was in busy traffic and couldn't stop" he watched Marshall as he impatiently tapped his foot, waiting for us "should I still call them? That guys a bit messed up".

I bit back a snarl and shook my head "no its fine. He's a bit messed up but nothing I can't handle" I stepped off the bus and nodded goodbye to the driver.

He waved goodbye and closed the doors.

I turned to marshall "what the hell was that?!?!"

Book requests are still open, comment ideas. Hope you enjoyed this part! Let's get this book to 1K votes before it ends????? :3

(Edited)