Chapter 17: Alone with him

Start from the beginning

"But you're always doing it. You're always sniffing me like a dog. It's kinda weird you know." I said and let him nuzzle my hair. Being in his arms is very comforting and I feel safe whenever I'm around him. What is this guy making me feel?

"Because your scent calms me. You always smell good." He said huskily and started rubbing his nose up and down my neck. I tried to stop myself from moaning but I didn't succeed.

Nagulat ako bigla ng may sumigaw galing sa pintuan.

"Kyra? Where are you?" I smiled knowing its the cute little Russell.

"Hi baby" bati ko sa kanya. Tatayo sana ako para lumapit kay Russell pero humigpit lalo ang yakap ni Hunter sa bewang ko.

"Why are you sitting on Hunter's lap?" Tanong ni Russell na umupo sa upuan ko kanina.

"Because she belongs here. She belongs in my arms." Sagot ni Hunter sa kapatid niya.

Is he really jealous of Russell? Isn't that childish? Hunter is jealous over a 5 years old child who wants to marry me? Yeah. Definitely childish.

"What does it even mean?" Nagtatakang tanong ni Russell sa kuya niya at nilabas ang chocolate bar galing sa bulsa nito. "Anyway, I brought you some chocolate, Kyra." Sabi niya at binigay ang chocolate sa akin.

"You're so sweet Russell. Thank you."

"You taste better than those chocolates." Hunter said and started licking and kissing the skin below my ear. I tried to pull away but he was holding my shoulders.

I was going to stop him but my eyes went wide when I felt something poke my butt. I'm really sure what is it. He's turn on again. And his brother is in the room! He smirk and continue kissing my neck.

"Yuck! You're gross Hunter. I'm going to tell mommy you're eating Kyra's ear. Wait for me Kyra. I'm going to call mom before Hunter can eat you." Sigaw ng bata at saka tumakbo palabas habang tinatawag ang mama nito.

"Will you stop it. Can I stand now? Your little Hunter is poking me." I blushed and stood up when he finally let go of me.

I've noticed that he's been more bold this past few days. He'd always sniff and kiss my neck whenever he wanted. I still don't get the attraction between us that was telling me. Is it the tingles and sparks? Why do I always feel them when he say my name and whenever he touch me? That's seems so weird.

Niligpit ko na ang mga gamit ko at nilagay sa bag pack ko. I need to get away from here. He looks like he's trying to control his self.

"Where are you going?" Hunter asked while gripping the side of the table.

"I'm going home."

"This is your home." He said seriously. I wish someone will enter the room and get me away from Hunter. He looks like he's going to attack me any moment.

May kumatok sa pintuan at bago pa man magsalita si Hunter ay pumasok ang isang amerikanong lalaki. Magkamukha sila ni Hunter pwera lang sa kulay ng mga mata nila. The American have blue eyes while Hunter's is brown.

"Good afternoon, Kyra. Its nice to meet you. I'm Thomas, Hunter's father." Thomas spoke and offered his hand to me.

I took his hand shaking it. "Good day Mr. De la Vega."

"Are you going home now?" He asked me politely.

"Yes, but your son doesn't look happy about it." I laugh pointing at Hunter who is scowling at me.

His father laugh and looked at Hunter. "Don't worry about him. Anyway, Aspen is waiting for you outside the house. He's going to take you home."

Nagpasalamat muna ako sa papa ni Hunter bago lumabas sa kwarto niya. Pero tumayo si Hunter at pinigilan ako.

Hunter kissed my cheeks and I blushed because he's father is here. "Take care. Don't flirt with Aspen." He whispered and I smacked his chest. I'm not a flirt.

Hunter's POV

"You're mate is beautiful." My father said when Kyra is out of my room. I'm tempted to follow her but my father warned me.

"She is." I smiled thinking about Kyra. But she doesn't aware of how beautiful she is.

My father smiled knowingly at me when he saw the buldge in my pants. "You're still aroused?" He asked laughing.

"I can't help it. Her scent is all over the room"

"I'll leave you here. Be ready, tomorrow is full moon. The chains are prepared in the basement and I think its enough to accommodate all the wolves in the pack."

"Thanks dad."

"I'm just worried about you, son. Your wolf will be very strong that night and I don't think the chains can stop you from calling your mate."

"Don't worry dad. I'll be fine. I won't never hurt my mate."