Chapter 38: Meeting Ajuka Beelzebub

Start from the beginning

"Do you have a knife?" Issei ask making Nawin sigh, the black haired brings his thumb near his mouth and bites it "Issei instead of being a wuss using a knife, use your teeth" Nawin said making the brown haired glare at him "Fine" Issei bites his thumb, the two drop their blood on the King piece making it glow.

When the light died down the three older devils see Issei king is now fully vermilion while Nawin is more unique having half color of white and black on each side "Well this is interesting, I never seen the kings in these color I thought it is usually red" Sirzech said, "It's probably from the special power you two posses but Nawin's your one is quite different, it has two color instead of one" Ajuka look at the Makasha king piece with interest.

'Nawin's aura is either black or white' Azazel words run through Sirzech mind as he look at glowing king piece, 'Hmm interesting it's probably Sairex and my power doing' Tairex said 'Well aren't you a genius Tairex' Nawin reply sarcastically 'Hey shut up or I'll eat you kid'. Sirzech look at the black haired face seeing he doesn't want to talk about it so he send Ajuka a look making the green haired sigh in disappointment but nod anyway.

"So you mean our piece color is base on our aura energy?" Issei ask looking at his King piece closely "Not true, Serafall has pink aura but her King piece is still Red, I can't completely answer this I might need to research about this considering it is the first time I ever seen this but my guess is that it have something to do with you two sacred gear" Ajuka reply.

"Now then I want you to do the same with the rest of the pieces" Nawin and Issei did as they are told after a few minute all of their Knight, Rook, Queen, Bishop, Pawn are glowing the same color as their king. Ajuka gasp looking at Nawin set same along with Sirzech and Grayfia "Hey why are you guys looking so shock?" Issei ask.

"Nawin-kun it seems you have a unique set" Sirzech says, "indeed it seems you Makasha-san have 4 mutation pieces" Ajuka said confusing the two new High-class devils "What is a Mutation piece?" Nawin ask. "Mutation Pieces are special, take this for example" Ajuka grab Nawin black/white color Queen "The normal queen piece is already powerful on their own but mutation Queen is easily twice or even 10 times more powerful than the normal one" he explain shocking the two "And it seems you also have one for Bishop, Knight, and Rook that's rare no let me rephrase that, it's next to impossible since no one ever got this not even Sirzech and I who are Satan's" Ajuka replies putting the queen piece down.

"Only 1 out of 10 Devil possess the Mutation Piece, I only got two while Rias got one" Sirzech said "It seems Issei-sama also have two mutation piece" Grayfia point out making the other turn looking at Issei set "Hmm yes it seems he have a Mutation Queen and Knight" Sirzech look at the two glowing piece.

"Well you two are sure special getting these mutation pieces" Ajuka said smiling a bit, Nawin picks up the Mutation Rook looking at it "Hmmm" "So with us knowing what the Mutation piece is, can you explain how we perform these ritual, that Rias-chan used to resurrect us" Issei ask.

"Well it's simple and to let you know if you want to recruit someone to your peerage they don't have to be dead you can do it when they are alive Issei-san, You just have to place the piece you choose for the person, on their chest and remember pick the one that suits the person fighting style or your Peerage will just be a mess, as I was saying place the piece on the person chest and say 'I Issei Hyoudou use this piece to resurrect insert the person name to life as my at this put the name of the piece you are using' Got it?" Ajuka ask making Issei nod.

"Well then why don't you say it Issei" Sirzech said, the brown haired take a deep breath "I Issei Hyoudou" "A complete idiot" Nawin insert "A complete idiot use this piece to resu- Hey WAIT!" Issei turn and glare at the smirking black haired, Sirzech laugh a little along with Ajuka while Grayfia shake her head though her lips form a small smile.