Chapter 16: A project together

Start from the beginning

Hunter holds my waist and walk towards the house. Some people bowed to him and greets him. I looked around and saw a bunch of shirtless guys, training. They all look good and they all have built muscles.

Kung ako si Anika, baka naglalaway na ako ngayon. Lahat kasi sila ay may abs.

"Don't look at them." Sabi ni Hunter nang napansin niyang nakatingin ako sa kanila.

"Bakit naman? Look at them, they're all hot. Bawal bang mag appreciate?" Pang-aasar ko.

"Wait until you see me shirtless." Pagmamayabang niya at saka lumapit sa mga lalaking nag t-training.

"All of you. Wear your shirts."

"Yes Alpha." Sabay-sabay na sagot ng mga ito at dali-daling nag suot ng damit. Bakit lahat sila sinusunod si Hunter?

Bumalik si Hunter sa tabi ko na malawak ang ngiti.

"You're so hopeless , Hunter." Umiiling na sambit ni Jake.

"Now you only have eyes for me, Kyra." Hunter said, looking at me.

Pumasok na kami sa loob at sinalubong kami ng nakapaka- cute na batang lalaki.

"Hi! Are you Kyra?! I'm Russell." Pagapapakila nito at niyakap ako sa bewang.

"Hi Russell , its nice to meet you. How old are you, dear?"

"I'm 5 years old. You're so pretty. I want to marry you when I grow up. Can you wait for me?" He asked looking up at me.

"Aww, you're so cute. Of course I will wait for you Russell."

"Yay!! Did you hear that Hunter? She's going to marry me. Are you gonna cry now?" Masiglang sabi ni Russell at inasar pa si Hunter.

"You're the man Russell! Ikaw lang ang nakaka-asar ng ganyan kay Hunter. Kung kami siguro, ay baka nasuntok na niya kami." Natatawang sambit ni Jake.

"Because he's my brother." Sagot ni Hunter.

I looked between Hunter and Russell. That explains why they look the same but of course, Russell is more cute and very energetic unlike Hunter who is very egoistic and not to mention, always 'horny' especially when he's with me.

"Kyra." Tawag sakin ni Russell.

"Hmmn??"

"When we're married, can we make a lot of babies?" I didn't expect him to ask that and I doesn't know how to answer him. For Pete's sake! He's only 5!

"Russell! Where did you learn that?" Sigaw ni Hunter sa kapatid nito. Humigpit naman ang pagkaka-kapit ng bata sa bewang ko.

"Hey, calm down. He's just a kid. I'm sure he doesn't know what he's saying." I'm trying to calm him down when a beautiful middle aged woman entered the room.

"Mom, Hunter's shouting at me again." Sumbong ni Russell sa magandang babaeng pumasok sa loob.

"Son, you're scaring your little brother again. Oh, wait. Who is this pretty girl beside you?" Nakangiting tanong nito kay Hunter at nginitian ako. I don't want to be rude so I smiled back at her.

"Mom, she's Kyra. Kyra, meet my mom." Hunter introduced both of us to each other. I was going to shake hands with her when she hugged me unexpectedly.

"Oh dear, its so nice to meet you. I'm Rebecca, Hunter and Russell's mother. Matagal na kitang gustong makilala. Bakit kasi ngayon mo lang siya dinala dito Hunter? We could have had a mother and daughter's bonding, you know." Sunod -sunod na sambit nito.

"Its nice to meet you too ma'am Rebecca."

"No need with formalities. You can call me mommy if you want. You see, I really like to have a daughter but I was given with two naughty boys so you can call me mom."

Sasagot pa sana ako pero inunahan ako ni Hunter.

"If you'll excuse us mom. We still need to finish our project." Hunter spoke excusing ourselves.

"Of course. You can both go to your room now but do not lock the door. Things might happen." Mrs. De la Vega warned smiling at us.

Nagets ko na agad kung ano ang ibig sabihin niya kaya namula bigla ang pisngi ko.

"And mom, can you please get Russell off of Kyra's waist. He's holding her tightly." Hunter said while looking into his younger brother beside me.

Natawa naman ang mama niya sa kanya.

"Oh come on Hunter. You cannot be jealous with your own little brother, are you?" Natatawang tanong nito kay Hunter.

"He is. Because Russell wants to marry Kyra when he grow up. He's definitely jealous." Aspen said for the first time since we arrived here.

"Just shut up, Aspen. Let's go Kyra." Sabi ni Hunter at hinila ako paakyat sa second floor ng bahay nila.

"Kyra! Catch my kiss!" Narinig kong sigaw ni Russell at nag flying kiss sakin. Kunwari naman na catch ko ang kiss niya na ikinatuwa nito.

Binuksan ni Hunter ang pinto ng kwarto nito at hindi na ako nagulat sa ayos ng kwarto niya. He have a king sized bed in the middle, a desk near the window and two doors. The other door must be the door to the bathroom. All in all, his room is very manly and I can smell his scent in the entire room.

Isasara na sana nito ang pinto pero pinigilan ko siya.

"Sabi ng mama mo wag daw isasara ang pinto." Sabi ko sa kanya.

"Why? Are you afraid to be alone with me, mate?" He said smirking and walked towards me. My heart is beating fast because he have that predator look again.

"Why do I always find myself sandwiched between you and the wall?" I asked when my back felt the cold pavement of the wall from walking backwards trying to get away from him.

"Next time, you will find yourself between me and my bed." He stated while looking at my lips.