Part 33 - Bets and plans.

Comincia dall'inizio

'6. You guessed who I am yet?'

I shook my head, only to be startled,

"Turn around then" I turned my head to be met with the piercing blue eyes that I had missed so much, the curls I had missed threatening to cut, the face I couldn't bear to be without. Jay.

“Note 1 and 3” he reminded me, the thought of running had passed through my mind to be fair. “Look I’m sorry”

“Jay” I stopped him, his eyes looked hopeful as I smiled,

“Megan pleas-”

“You’re forgiven, I want to forgive and forget. I’ve built a bridge and got across” a wide smile plastered itself across Jay’s face as the words left my mouth.

“Thank you so much” Jay mumbled into my hair as we hugged, one thing I’ve missed; his hugs. They are the best thing on planet, besides fresh pineapple, orange and apple juice.

“Watch the hair and makeup” I warn Jay chuckles lightly before speaking again.

“You look stunning tonight Megs”

“You scrub up well too” I compliment back,

“Why thank you”

"MEGAN"

"Huh? What?" I asked, my eyes refocusing and identifying Jodie.

"You spaced out"

"Mmm" I replied, my mind wandering back to the day I came face to face with Jay after the massive punch in the face at the house which belonged to him and the boys.

*Jodie's POV*

"She's spaced out again" I conclude, looking at the boys as they stare intently at the girl sat on the sofa.

"We guessed" Jay answers back sarcastically,

“Well done Einstein” I commented, rolling my eyes playfully.  Nathan chuckled as Jay and I continued to comment sarcastically towards each other.

“Does she do this a lot when she’s here?” Jay asks, his eyes set on Megan. I shake my head and wave my hand in front of Jay’s face, letting him blush slightly seeing as I caught him literally staring at my best friend.

"Let's leave her in her dream land" I giggle, Nathan and Jay get up and follow me to my room. "So let’s go back over this" I start a small smile play on my lips as we talked through the one thing that we had planned for the upcoming days.

An hour later and our plans were finalized; I couldn't wait for the reaction late tomorrow tonight.

"See you later babe" Nathan smiles cutely, pecking my lips before pulling away, out of the corner of my eye I could see Jay the leave the room. Reaching my arms out, I pull Nathan back, crashing my lips to his. Soon enough, his tongue was dominating mine and my hands were running throughout his hair. My mind was off on one, my stomach was bursting and my body was enveloped in some sort of trance, not wanting to let go. I lost myself in the kiss, letting Nathan dominate throughout.

"Hate to break this up, but I really need to go" Nathan mumbled against my lips, pulling away whilst I pathetically tried to get my breathing rates under control, but with Nathan being this close to me, I couldn't even think straight. "However, I enjoy the fact I make you like this" Nathan continues, implying my heavy breathing, my eyes being glued to his. I gulp slightly, "I really like it" he mutters, not breaking eye contact as his fingers brush my bare skin of my hips where my top has risen ever so slightly. My heart rate quickens as his fingers leave a burning sensation on my hip, not taking my eyes away from his, I exhale heavily,

"Oh, it's on. You won't be the controlling one anymore" I challenge, a small smirk playing on my lips as the words leave my mouth,

"Bring it" Nathan dares, his breath still tickling my face, I bring my lips to his, only brushing them slightly, before kissing his jaw line and whispering into his ear.

"Run along pretty boy, you have a lot of work to do" I whisper, I feel Nathan's body tense slightly as I do so.

“Hmmm” Nathan mumbles, I smirk again, before pulling away from him, he moves and tries to kiss me but I move my head at the last moment, letting his lips meet my cheek.

"Not now" I tell him, trying to stop myself from grinning at the look on Nathan's face, he looked like a lost puppy, his eyes were locked with mine as he tried his best to break me down and give in. Giving up, he finally smiles, knowing I won't give up, this time; he takes my hand, kisses the top of it.

“Bye.” He states, smiling at me again before leaving through my bedroom door. I heard the front door shut as an indication that Nathan and Jay had left. I, however, was stuck to the same position, my mind wandering, my lips tingling and my skin burning from his touch.

**

PLEASE READ- Hey guys! So I'm sorry this took me 2 weeks to upload, I didn't even realise it'd been that long, I haven't writen anything over that period- writers block sucks tbh.

ANYWAYS, the bets on between Nathan and Jodie, who do you think'll win and how long do you reckon it'll be before one of them gives in?! What do you think the three mustakteers have planned for the upcoming days and who do you think for? Let me know what you think!

5 VOTES AGAIN? You amazing people got 8 on the last one!! I'm off now and until next time,

Adios.

**