Chapter 59

I sit on the bench impatiently as I lay my head on Phoenix's shoulder and wait for our flight to be called.

"I'm so nervous." I mumble and he chuckles.

"It'll be fine Tan." He strokes my hair and leans against the back of the bench. A shiver goes up my spine and mentally slap myself for not having a blanket or a jacket. "You cold?" Phoenix asks me as he sits up. I quickly nod and he grabs a small blanket from his carry on bag. He pulls my legs on his lap as I sit against the edge of the bench. He covers me with the blanket and pulls me close to him. This is actually warm.

"Thank you." I say quietly and he wraps his arms around me tighter. I wish Luke could've been the one to be here, but he had to be a complete douche.

All of a sudden our flight is called and I groan while Phoenix chuckles.

"This is like twenty four hours of hopping on and off planes." I say as I stand up. He walks to his parents and hugs them for a while and I turn to my dad.

"Dad." Tears start falling and I can't stop them.

"Awe Tani, don't make me cry." He smiles and holds teary eyes. He hugs me and I wrap my arms around his torso.

"I love you dad." I mumble and squeeze my eyes shut. I'm really going to miss my dad. He's my role model and my go to guy.

"I love you more sweetheart." He says with a shaky voice.

"Hey Robert don't hog her the whole time." Desiree speaks and I half heartily laugh.

"Des. Ugh." I literally attack her and hug the shit out of her. She means to I much to me and I won't be seeing her for a while.

"Dude. We have to keep in touch. You're my best friend. Don't forget about me." She sobs into the hug.

"Same goes for you Des." I say and hug her tighter. I wish Niah could've been here.

"Tan, we gotta go." Phoenix says as he extends his hand for me. I nod and grab his hand before turning to face my dad and Desiree. I wave slowly and let out a sob. They wave back and I can't stop the tears from falling. I look behind them and see the familiar person who changed my life in many ways. Luke.

He shakes his head but just stands there with red eyes. He looks angry but it looks like he cried. I would've wanted to say goodbye to the rest of the boys as well but I'm guessing neither knew when I left.

"Luke." I mutter really quietly, I turn away and Phoenix leads me through the small hall to the plane. They lead us in and I can't help but think about why Luke would be here. Before I know it he's helping me to my seat.

"Remember when we met on a plane?" He smiles as he sits down. I nod and sit next to him, remembering that I was arguing with Luke then also. I yawn and lay my head on Phoenix's shoulder once again. He pulls the blanket over the both of us and I rest my eyes. "Get rest beautiful." I hear Phoenix mumble then drift off.

-

We get off the plane after approximately twenty three hours and I'm beat.

"We can stay at a hotel until we get settled in the dorms at the University." He says as we walk the busy streets of London. It's honestly really beautiful out here. It's cold but that's why the cabs should be heated. Shit I'm cold.

"Crap." I chatter and Phoenix laughs at me.

"Come on." He walks toward a parked cab and throws the blanket over me. I feel a slight bit of warmth only as soon I sit in the cab after throwing out luggage in the trunk along with my guitar. I sit so close to him considering I'm freezing my ass off.

The ride is short to a nice looking hotel. We walk in and he immediately grabs my hand.

"A room for two please." He politely tells the guy behind the desk. I stand there awkwardly as I look around the fancy hotel. Dang, this looks expensive.

"Have a lovely stay you two." The man says then Phoenix turns to me.

"Let's go, you look beat." He chuckles and tugs me toward the hallway of hotel rooms as we carry our luggage and my guitar case. We stop at a room and he sticks the key in the lock and twists it. He opens the door and we walk in. "We'll only be for a night or two until we're settled at the University of Arts." He flops on the bed and I sit on the edge of the other one.

I lay back and stare at the ceiling.

I wonder what Luke could be doing right now.

Luke's POV.

I can't believe I even tried to see her at the airport. She was with that Phillip guy, or whatever his name is. As soon as she saw me, anger took over and I left. I couldn't stand seeing them together, it killed me.

"Thanks for letting me know she was there." I told Niah when I was at her house. I was at Tania's house, wishing I could've apologized for my behavior. Right when I arrived there, Niah told me that Tania just left. I tried to reach her but, it was too late for me.

She left last night but here I am, just thinking of what happened instead of doing something about it.

I leave the house after a few minutes of mourning around and reach my house. I just lay there, wondering if Tania's thinking about me. I sure am.

Why am I so stupid? I need her in my life but I blew it for being so fucking selfish. I wouldn't even blame her for finding a better guy than me.

She deserves only the best.

A/N

Shit this sucks. Well please vote bc I love everyone who votes, they make my days.