Chapter 6

"Ready!" Niah yells as she walks out of the bathroom. We arrived at my house and Niah brought a backpack with her stuff in case she spends the night. She's wearing her bathing suit under her T-shirt and shorts. I sent her to the backyard to start fixing some chairs. I change into high waisted shorts and I'm wearing my flounce top on underneath my T-shirt. I walk downstairs and to the backyard to help Niah set up the chairs. I hear the doorbell ring and ask Niah if she could get it.

"Hold on, I'm coming! " I hear Niah yell as I keep hearing the doorbell ring.

"Niah!" I hear them all yell. I see Michael run outside carrying Niah over his shoulder. I look toward Calum, who obviously just got jealous, and laugh at his reaction. Michael put Niah down and the boys dropped their floaties.

"That's quite some floaties" I say looking at Luke.

"I know but we didn't know how many to bring, but hey here's someone we want you to meet" he replies as he picks up a plastic white dog. "This is ketchup" he continues as he passes the dog to me.

"Well, hello" I say smiling as I hold it. He just laughs. I give him back the dog and he carefully sets it in the pool.

"So, you do have a pool" Ashton giggles. I nod and throw the rest of the floaties in the pool.

"So can we change into shorts somewhere?" Calum says as he carries a backpack with what I'm guessing had their clothes in it.

"Oh yeah, it's down that hallway, first door on the right" I say gesturing them to the guest room so they can get changed. While they left Niah and I get ready ourselves. We just have to take off our over clothes. She takes her clothes off leaving her in only her bathing suit, while I stay in my high waisted shorts and my flounce top. We sit in the chairs and put our sun glasses on.

"Okay, we're ready but don't look at us." Luke speaks as they walk out. We look at them and they just stare back.

"You guys look fine don't worry. " we say as we laugh. The guys notice our aperal and turned bright red.

"Well.. you girls look.. great " Ashton chokes out.

"Close your mouth, you'll catch flies." Calum tells him loud enough for us to hear as he nudges him with his elbow.

"There's the pool, you guys can get in." I laugh as I take my sunglasses off and place them on the table. Michael laughed and took his shirt off. He did a cannon ball in the pool causing the water to splash all of us.

"Really Michael! " we yelled. They all took their shirts off and Niah and I looked at each other but looked away from them, blushing. Ashton followed with a dive in the water as Luke and Calum did the same. They were yelling and splashing while hitting each other with floaties. I saw my new neighbor Desiree peek over the fence as she heard the boys yelling. We barely became friends because she just moved in a couple weeks ago.

"Hey Desiree " I yelled as I walked over to the fence watching behind me as I saw Luke looking at me.

"Hi Tania, is that who I think it is ?" She asked me as she looked closely at them. I nodded and she covered her mouth.

"You should so come over I think you'd get along with them great" I told her and she smiled and nodded.

I walked back to my chair and turned to look at the pool. Luke quickly looked away from me and I blushed. Niah looked at me and laughed.

"What" I chuckled and looked away. The doorbell rang and I ran inside to open it.

"Come in let's go to the backyard "I said as I led her to to the pool I pulled out another chair and she sat down next to Niah. I looked back at the boys and saw Michael staring at Desiree and Luke walking out of the pool. I ran inside and grabbed a towel I left in the kitchen. I ran back outside to Luke.

"Here you're probably gonna be cold" I muttered. I wrapped the towel around him and he put his hands on my waist. I constantly looked from his eyes to his lips as he played with his lip ring.

"Thank you" he said slowly as he smiled at me and we were an inch away from each others lips. He looked in my eyes and was leaning in.

"Guys, get in!" Ashton yelled as he splashed water towards me and Luke. My face got red and I let go of his towel.

"I'll go in a few minutes" I yelled as I sat back down. Luke sat down on the chair next to me. He constantly looked at me.

"I like your bathing suit " Luke told me as he stared.

"Thanks but it's just a flounce top and shorts" I told him.

"Still" he replied smiling. "Now come on let's go in the pool" he continued as he grabbed my hand. I smiled and then slowly walked on the steps in the pool. Luke jumped in and swam to me. Niah then dove in and Desiree did the same. Calum swam to Niah and she climbed on his back. He then swam around the pool carrying her. Michael tried to approach Desiree but couldn't because Ashton was already talking to her.

"Today was fun, you aren't like the people we usually meet, you're different, good different" Luke said with a smile showing his dimples.

"Thanks, you're different too, you're not like a celebrity to me, you're more, special "I said as I looked away and blushed. He held out his hand for me as he swam further in the water and I shook my head.

"I don't know how to swim that well" I told him and he looked at me as he swam back. He placed his hands on my waist and I wrapped mine around his neck.

"I can sorta show you" he smiled and he swam in the pool. It now looked like we were just hugging. I pulled away to look at him.

"I'm cold" I told him and he nodded as he kissed my nose. We got out and Luke sat in my chair. I decided to sit in his then.

"Why over there, come sit here" he said as he patted a spot for me. I laughed and walked to him. I sat between his legs and he kissed my head. He hugged me from behind making sure the towel was covering me so I wouldn't get cold.

Sorry for the long chapter.