Chapter 3

* Tania's POV *
We got to Niah's house and ran up to her room. We started looking through the pictures we took with the guys.

"I love this picture " Niah smiled as she looked through all the photos she took. She kept getting texts and notifications on her phone. She posted a few pictures on twitter and instagram.

@thatkid_.niah : "Omg this was the best day of my life. I finally met the hottest guys in the world, I can't thank them enough first the great opportunity, i love you guys. " she wrote and attached a photo of her and 5sos. She smiled so much at her phone.

"Oh my god, Tania! Calum just commented on my photo i tagged him in!" Niah yelled. She showed me her phone and I felt so happy for her.

@CalumHood : "Tonight was fun, and you looked amazing," he wrote. He also followed her back on instagram. She was ecstatic and happy as can be. After Calum followed her, the rest of the boys followed her as well. I thought I'd post them too, I didn't wanna seem crazed so I wrote something simple.

@Taniasaurs : Today was such an amazing day thanks to a few special guys. They literally made my life just by doing this. Thank you guys.

I also attached a photo of me, Niah and the band. A few minutes later, the four boys liked the picture all at once. They even commented.

@Luke_is_a_penguin : You looked beautiful and I hope you're okay.

@AshtonIrwin : You're really sweet I hope you had a great night gorgeous.

I blushed at both comments and then they all followed me back just like Niah. She kept getting texts from someone and she kept smiling at the messages. I peeked at her phone and saw that she was texting Calum.

"Umm Niah, who you texting? " I asked her sarcastically. She just looked at me and smiled.

"Nobody" she grinned. I kept looking at her and she caved. "Okay fine, Calum gave me his number when he returned me my lanyard," she continued still smiling from ear to ear. I laughed as I went back to my phone. I got a random text from someone.
Uknown: Hey

Me: Um who's this?

Uknown: Luke.

I looked at Niah who looked at me and waved happily.

"Niah? Do you know if Luke somehow got my number and how he got it? " I asked as I furrowed my eyebrows at her. She just smiled and shook her head. I kept staring at her and she finally told me.

"Well, I was texting Calum and he said that Luke asked him for your number, Calum asked me and I gave it to him, sorry" Niah replied. I smiled and gave her a thumbs up. Her phone started to ring, she blushed as she answered it and quickly got up. It was Calum of course. I added Luke to my contacts and I automatically got a text from him right after.

Luke: I didn't freak you out by texting you did I?

Me: No, it's okay, I'm just glad to be able to talk to you again. You seemed really cool and I want you to know that.

Luke: Okay good because tonight was fun and you're cool too haha.

Luke was so sweet, we texted for a few minutes then I received a call. Luke was calling me. I slowly answered the phone as I heard his voice.

"Hello? " I answered.

"Hey it's Luke " he replied.

"I know, I added you as my contact " I told him as I then giggled.

"Hey, what did I say about giggling, it's too cute so stop. I mean.. " he said as he then stopped.

"Aw you think my giggle is cute" I told him as I blushed. He just laughed and agreed with me. We talked for hours until he started getting tired.

"Go to sleep Luke you're obviously sleepy" I said as I laughed.

"No, I'm not tired, I wanna talk to you" he said to me as he yawned twice.

"It's okay, if you want you can text me tomorrow " I told him hoping he would.

"Fine, goodnight Tania, sweet dreams" he said through the phone.

"Goodnight Lukey, sweet dreams" I said as we hung up. I can honestly say that today was the greatest day I've ever had. I actually met my idols and I'm actually friends with them, well sorta friends.
Niah walked in minutes later and said Calum went to bed. I called my mom and told her I'll be staying at Niah's house for today. Niah and I then returned to our phones but fell asleep with them in our hands. All of this was still too good to be true.