Chapter 32

Tania's POV.

I'm pretty sure Ashton's kiss was a friendly kiss.

Yeah. That's what it was.

"Ugh!" I heard Desiree walk in the room interrupting my thoughts. I looked at her as she held her hand right next her left eye. She removed her hand and winced.

"Oh my god what happened?" I rushed to her, noticing the scratch.

"Amanda.." she mumbled rolling her eyes.

"Are you okay though? It's a small scratch but are you alright?" I questioned and touched the scratch. She squeezed her eyes shut at the touch. "Sorry."

"It's okay. I'll be fine, I just can't touch it and I'll be fine." She tried smiling but frowned.

"I hope so."

"You should've seen how I left her." She attempted to lighten the mood. She crossed her arms and leaned against the door.

"I can imagine. " I chuckled and slid a hand through my brown hair.

"I just don't know what to do now. " she looked down at the ground. I didn't want to make a decision but I have to.

"Well, do you think we should leave tonight? I honestly, can't be near them or him or I'll start balling my eyes out again."

"Yeah I think that's best, my mom said she'd be on her way in a couple days." She sniffled and checked her phone.

"So, you guys can stay with us until you find a house. We should pack our stuff and probably leave tonight. I don't think Niah would want to leave with us though, I'll let her know we're leaving." I rubbed her shoulder and she gave me a sad smile.

We packed our suitcases and got our bags. I got a text from Niah saying she was with Calum so decided to call her.

"Hello. Tania, are you alright?" She picked up on the 2nd ring.

"Uh yeah, I'm fine. I wanted to let you know that I already made a decision.. to brake up with Luke. I know it's toug but I can't deal with all this. I think it'd be best if Desiree and I left the tour and went home." I sighed looking at Desiree. She was putting her sweater on and checking our bags, making sure we got what we needed.

"Aw Tan, well I understand. I just wish all this didn't happen. I'm gonna stay on the tour though. I mean it's only one more stop and I'll be home soon. Have a safe flight and call me when you land in Sydney." She said and I was going to miss her but I'm glad she wasn't the one hurt.

We hung up the phone and I walked back to Desiree.

"Okay, ready?" I looked at her and she nodded. I picked up my bag and got the handle of my suitcase.

"The flight for Sydney leaves at midnight, we have about an hour." Desiree revised her phone. I nodded and turned the light off. I closed the door and we made our way down the hall, rolling our suitcases. I stopped in front of Luke's door.

"Bye Luke." I whispered to myself and walked faster. We walked into the elevator and waited for the ding. We stepped out and walked into the lobby.

"I'll check out at the front desk while you haul a cab." Desiree smiled. I nodded and walked outside carrying my bags with me. I stood at the edge of the sidewalk trying my hardest to get one. These streets were really busy.

"Uhm, to Newark airport please?" I politely asked as a cab pulled over. I turned around and saw Desiree rushing over.

"That was quick. Let's go before one of them catches us." Desiree opened the trunk and we threw our luggage in. We brought our bags with us inside the cab and buckled our seat belts. I looked out the window and noticed someone. Luke was running down the lobby accompanied by his pal.

"What the heck is he doing here." I muttered. I turned to Desiree and she was already staring at them.

"Tania!" He shouted as Michael followed behind. He ran out the door and towards the cab.

"Drive!" I yelled and the cab driver stepped on the gas. I turned around and saw Luke standing there with his face in his palms.

"You okay Tania? Don't worry well he home soon." She looked down fidgeting with her fingers.

"Flight B61 is now boarding, please make your way to the plane. Flight B61." I look at Desiree before walking towards the entrance to the plane. I handed the woman my boarding pass and she checked it. She let us by and we climbed up a few steps leading in the plane.

"I'm nervous. This is gonna be a long flight." I sighed. I made my way through the aisles and to our seats. Desiree wanted the window seat so I let her. I picked up the suitcase and tried lifting it in the overhead but struggled.

"Here, let me help you." A guy startled me from behind. He had dirty blonde straight hair, which covered his ears, and hazel eyes. He had a lip piercing on on each side of his bottom lip. I'm guessing he was American by his voice and had little bit of stubble but looked around my age. He grabbed the suitcases before I could say anything, and placed them in the overhead bins.

"Thank you.." I started, waiting for him to tell me his name.

"Phoenix." He muttered scratching the back of his neck. He sat in his seat, which happened to be in the row next to mine. I sat down next to Desiree. She had her head phones in so she could get distracted from this 19 hour flight.

"Phoenix?" I questioned and covered my mouth as a giggle escaped my lips.

"Yes! I know it's an odd name. My parents named me that, I had no say in it!" He chuckled and threw his arms up in surrender. I found myself laughing along with him.

"So Phoenix, what part of Australia are you going to?" My elbow stood on the arm rest while my chin sat on my palm.

"Uh Sydney, I think that's what it was called." He replied and my eyes widened.

"I'm going there too!" I cheered and clapped my hands together.

"Wow, well maybe we could hang out soon." He smiled showing his pearly whites.

"Yeah, maybe-"

"Everyone fasten your seat belts, we'll be taking off momentarily." The flight attendant spoke into the phone on the wall.

I missed Luke. Despite what he did, I loved him.