Chapter 7

"Ash, can you get the floaties out of the pool, please? " I yelled from the chair and I saw Ashton hold a thumbs up. I smiled and rested the back of my head on Luke's chest.

"You sleepy?" Luke asked me as he hugged me tighter. I shook my head and smiled as I got up. I felt Luke's eyes on me as I walk away and smiled happily to myself. I walked inside the house to find Niah.

"I'm gonna change real quick" I tell her as I walk upstairs. I get to my room and change into black high waisted shorts and put on my Blink-182 T-shirt and tie my black vans. I walk back downstairs and as I do, I start feeling a little dizzy. I walk in the kitchen where all the boys are, already changed into their black jeans and t-shirts. I walk over to the counter and start getting weak in my knees. I try holding myself up but fail as I collapse to the ground and see everything go dark.

*Luke's POV*

I turn to see Tania on the ground. I ran to her and got on my knees.

"Tania! Wake up please! " I beg to her as I carry her off the ground. She doesn't move at all which frightens me. I barely met her and I already care dearly for her.

"What happened! " Niah yelled as she saw me rush Tania to the couch. She ran to her and held her hand. She's almost crying, tears forming in her eyes. I could tell they were close. Desiree comes and sits on the edge of the couch next to Tania. She almost starts crying but holds back her tears. Michael walked behind her and rubbed her back.

"I don't know, I just saw her on the ground and I have no idea what happened" I tell Niah panicking. She just takes her phone out and starts dialing.

"Hey, it's me Niah, Tania got really bad and fainted, i don't know why but please come as quick as you can" I hear Niah say into the phone.
"Was that her mom?" I ask as she nods.

"You guys can leave if you'd like she'll be fine, she just hasn't been feeling well and she's probably sick from something, she'll be awake in a few minutes, I'm sure, we don't wanna hold you guys here" she told us.I checked the time on my phone and it was 9:35 p.m. Time went by fast, probably because I hung out with Tania.

"No not at all, we're gonna stay here until we know Tania's okay "I tell her as I turn to the boys who are all agreeing with me. I sit near Tania and look at her. She looks so beautiful and peaceful. I've honestly never met anybody like her. It's odd for me to like anyone, she makes me feel important and not just a guy in a band.

"I'm gonna try this" Niah said as she pulled out a bottle of alcohol and some cotton balls. She pours some on the cotton and hands it to Desiree. She then puts it slightly under Tania's nose and waits for her to react. It takes a while but Tania starts moving her head. She opens her eyes slowly and begins to move.

"Tania? Are you okay? Please be okay " I tell her as I help her sit up. She nods slowly and blinks constantly. I wrap my arm around her shoulder and kiss the top of her head as I hold her close.

"What happened? " she asked looking up at me with wonder in her eyes. She hugs me tightly but doesn't say anything. The door suddenly swings open and her mom rushes in. She runs to her daughter on the couch and begins to hug her.

"Are you okay sweetheart? " she asks hoping she's out of danger. Tania nods and tries to stand up. She almost falls but I manage to catch her. I sit her back down as I hold her hand.

"I brought Amanda with me, she was worried about you when Niah called" I heard her mom say. Tania smiled at the girl who accompanied Tania's mom who looked about her age.

"Oh my god, I'm glad you're okay, your mom was with my mom when Niah called. I was so worried about you" she whispered to her and Tania just hugged her. It looked like she cares about her a lot, which made me feel happy that people care that much about her.

*Tania's POV *

I looked around at everyone gathered around me. Luke had his hand around my shoulder which made me feel safer. I saw Amanda, my friend, who's mom is also friends with my mom and I felt great to see her again.

"I feel okay, you guys can go if you want" I say looking at the boys, not really wanting them to leave.

"I don't really want to leave, I won't be comfortable thinking you might feel bad again" Luke told me and I shyly smiled at him.

"Mom? Do you think the boys can spend the night? I just don't wanna feel so alone lonely. They won't do anything that they shouldn't do, please? " I begged her, hoping they can stay.

"Fine, only because I trust you and I can see how this boy has an enormous heart" she said smiling at Luke. I jumped up and hugged Luke. He tightened his arms around me as he chuckled in my ear.