Chapter 41

"So who do I drop off first?" I call out as we get in the vehicle.

"Erm.. just drop us all off at Luke's house. We all live close by so we can walk." Calum tells me. I couldn't see him but I heard him loud and clear.

"Alright.. uh, Luke? Where do you live?" I laugh slightly as he sits behind me.

"Here, I'll show you." He murmurs as he shifts over to the passenger's seat. He places his hand on my knee and I can't bring myself to shoo him away. He gives me directions to his home and we make it there before 4:30 p.m.

"Okay boys, here we are." I park the car and wait patiently for them.

"Uh, you girls wanna go inside? Or something.." Luke examines my face for my answer rather than anybody else's.

"I don't know.." I mumble fidgeting with the sleeves of my sweater. I want to but I'm not sure.

"It's okay." He mutters as he and the boys make their way off the vehicle.

"Okay I'll come." I rush my words and pull the key out of the ignition as he faces me. A grin smears on his face as he steps out of the car and shuts the door behind him.

"I gotcha." He says as he rushes to my side of the car and swings my door open.
Can I have him for the rest of my life?

"Thank you." I whisper searching his face and step off. I stare at him and I could feel everyone's gaze on us. I look away and feel the instant heat rush to my cheeks despite the cold weather.

I walk up behind him as we all walk toward the door. He twists the door handle and grabs my hand as he makes his way in the house.

"It looks so nice." I mutter, looking around the well put up house.

"Thanks shorty." He glances down at me but I pout.

"I'm not that short chill." I roll my eyes.

"Whatever.. short girls are cute." He looks away from me and scratches the back of his neck. "Mum! I'm home!"

"Lukey." A blonde woman walks over to him and hugs him. He was taller than her and that made me laugh a little.

"Well don't just stand there, have a seat everyone." She politely speaks as she pulls away from her son. I sit on the large sofa next to Ashton. Michael was on the other side of him while Desiree sits closest to Mikey. Not suspicious at all. Calum sits so close to Niah on the small couch.

I want something like that right now.

"Uh.. mum, this is Desiree and Niah. Friends of ours, well Niah's Calum's girlfriend. This.. is Tania." Luke gestures toward us and I wave, along with Des and Niah. I stand up once my name is mentioned.

"Ohh. So this young lady is Tania?" I hear her whisper to Luke with a smirk across her face. I feel mine turn a light shade of pink when he nods. "Nice to meet you Tania, you're so pretty. I'm Liz, Lukey's mum."

"It's nice to meet you Liz." I smile as she pulls me in for an embrace.

"You're all Luke talks about ever since he arrived." She whispers into the hug and that made my heart flutter.

-

"He ran around the house completely nude! All because he wanted to buy ice cream." Liz laughs clapping her hands while Luke covers his face in embarrassment. Hearing stories of when Luke was a child is just hilarious.

"Hey.. I think it's cute." I whisper to Luke who was now sitting next to me.

"Are you calling me cute?" He replies in a hushed tone.