Chapter 44

I awake on my bed with a huge headache. Look around to my surroundings, I see Desiree passed out on the bed next to mine. I held my palm to my forehead but that hurt more.

"Morning." Niah sang, holding a mug as she walked in the room, wearing her pj's. I look down and realize I still have my dress on.

"I have a headache." I mutter and she gave me a 'duh' look. I threw a pillow in Desiree's direction hoping to wake her up.

"Ugh! What.? I'm sleeping." She groaned and pulled the covers over her head. She still has her dress on but she doesn't notice until she finally sits up and holds her forehead with her hand. I turn my gaze to Niah as she sits on my bed. Her smirk tells me something's up, and I want to know.

"What's up with you?" I smile and she crosses her legs.

"Last night was, interesting." She smirks before taking a sip of her mug. I furrow my eyebrows together in confusion. I can't really remember what happened last night, or at least not a clear picture, only glimpses.

"What happened last night? I don't recall anything interesting that went on?" I sat against the head board and she nods as Desiree wobbles over to my bed. My head throbs even more as I sit up.

"You don't remember?" Her eyebrows raise and Desiree and I, shake our heads.

"Nope." Desiree sat down carefully.

"I'm so glad I was sober, well, you guys, were wasted. Desiree was drinking a shit load. She was making out with Michael almost the entire time." Desiree's eye widen and Niah looks at her as she continues, "But you wandered off, for more drinks, and that guy, Oli, started like flirting with you. He was being touchy and Michael found you. He was pissed, and him and Oli were throwing punches and going at it."

"Oh shit." I mumble.

I wonder what else happened?

"But eventually, Calum broke them apart while me and you stood there, panicking." Niah sits her mug on the dresser and Desiree stands up.

"Shit, a lot happened." Desiree nervously laughs and Niah nods.

"But after that, we all sat down to find the others. Ashton wasn't there but Tania and Luke were.." she smirks and Desiree sits back down but winces still in a little pain.

"Okay just tell us what else happened. We're tired as hell." I complain and Niah shrugs.

"Hey, you guys drank more than me so deal with the hang over." She laughs but talks again, "Tania and Luke, damn. They were all over each other. Making out, hardcore. They stood up as soon as they saw us and their faces got red. Avoiding our stares, they went to the dance floor and started.. grinding on each other." She ended and bursts into laughter.

Oh god.

I feel my face warm up and I hide my face in my hands. Desiree starts laughing but Niah stops her.

"You were doing the same." She points at Desiree and laughs.

"I'm gonna take a shower to wash my hang over off." She sighs but carries a smile on her face. She picks out an outfit from one of the drawers and walks in the attached bathroom. I shake my head and get up.

"I need a shower too. Shit, my head." I mumble but balance myself. I waddle to my dresser and pull out a plain navy long sleeve and a pair of black sweats along with a black bra and panties. I walk out of the room, leaving Niah with in the room, and walk in the hallway bathroom. I leave my clothes on the toilet cover and take my dress off. I step in the shower and feel the drops on my back. This better help my stupid headache.

After I get washed and dressed, I walk back to my room and see Niah talking with Desiree. There's a glass of water on the night stand and a small jar of pills.

For my first hang over, it's not going so well. I pick up the jar and take two pills out and grab the glass of sparkling water.

"Tan, my mom's coming today! Oh lord." She looks at her phone then shows me the messages her mother sent her.

"I'll probably set up a room for her in a bit. When does she get here?" I ask her as I set the glass down.

"Well technically, she's on her way now. It's ten in the morning over there considering it's one in the afternoon here. But I could just sleep in the same room as her and that way, you'd have a whole room to yourself." Her eyebrows raise and I nod, thinking about it.

"I think my dad's a secret agent. This house is amazing as hell." I joke and her and Niah laugh agreeing with me. Niah settled in one of the guest rooms we have. There were around three guest rooms, then my room, then my father's room. His house really was huge and I can see why he actually wanted me here. It's too big to live alone.

"Ooh, Calum's on his way." Niah says and gets up. She smiles at us before leaving the room. If he's coming, that means the rest of the boys are too. Shit.

It'll be awkward to be around Ashton after what he did. I remember him kissing me but that's about it. Maybe he was drunk? I don't know what else it could've been.

It'll be awkward with Luke too. From what Niah says, I made out with him and damn, was it a session.

I look at Desiree and she gives me the same look I have.

"Well, we could head downstairs or stay locked up in here. I don't feel like seeing them." I breath and let out a sly smile.

"I'm gonna move my stuff to the guest room and set a spot for my mom. I'm so excited."

"I'll help you." I smile and I walk over to her side of the room. She doesn't have many things but it'll be my excuse to not go downstairs.

"I barely have anything. You're just dodging Luke." She smirks but continues, "and Ashton." She adds and apparently she remembers what happened more than I do.

I ignore her comment and take her blanket, and pillow to her room while she takes her suitcase.

Luke's POV.

I still couldn't stop thinking about yesterday. Ashton kissed Tania but I'm sure he was just drunk. It took everything in me, not to punch him right then.

He shouldn't have any reason else to kiss her.

"Aye guys! I'm going over to the ladies' house so if anyone wants to join me.." I hear Calum yell through my house erupting me from my thoughts. We had the morning off but we had to record our new song She's kinda Hot later on today so we were just hanging out at my house.

I quickly get up from my seat and walk into the living room. I see Calum standing at the door with his arms crossed in front of his chest.

"I knew you'd all wanna go." He smirks and I look behind me to see Ash and Michael. I scoff but walk past Calum and out the door.

"Let's go lads." I say as they all rush out the door and into the car. (The car that Cal borrowed from his ol' man.)

The ride to Tania's house is only a few minutes and each minute that goes by, I'm nervous as fuck. I wonder if she remembers how close we were last night.

Before I know it, we're outside her house. The guys step out of the car and I'm last to do so. We walk up the porch and stand in front of the door. Calum rings the door bell and we wait.

"Shit." I mutter and the guys look at me then to the now open door. There stood the three girls but I only noticed Tania. She shyly smiles and that actually turns me on. Her hair is in a high pony tail with a few of her bangs out on each side of her face. She looked hot even with her sweats and normal long sleeve shirt.

I couldn't take my eyes off her. I'll never be able to.

[A/N]

Sorry about the boring chapter. Hopefully the next one is good. Thank for voting if you are. Love you all.