Chapter 53

Dinner goes by smoothly. Luke's rests his hand on my thigh the whole time. I got asked a few questions but they were simple so I wasn't that nervous.

"The dinner was lovely Liz. Thank you." I smile and help her put the dishes in the sink. Luke ran off into the living room with the other guys. Jack and his other brother Ben. They were watching a game on TV so of course he left.

"No problem dear. It was wonderful having you here." She says and looks over at Luke from the living room before speaking again, "I can see how happy you make my son. It's so great to see him like this."

"I love Luke with all my heart. Ever since I met him, he made my life different. In that moment I knew that I loved him and I know now that I'll always love him." I look at Luke as I talk and he looks at me. He smiles and returns his attention to the television screen.

"You're an amazing young lady." Liz says and walks over to me. She gives me a hug that I accept and let's go. "Andrew! We should get going." She calls out for her husband and smiles at me before going off to find him. I feel my phone vibrate and see a text message.

Phoenix: call me or something. I wanna hang out soon. x

I ignore the text and put the phone back in my pocket.

"Bye mum! Bye dad! Have a safe trip." Luke yells through the living room. I walk into the room and see Luke at the door.

"We're gonna get going too bro. Zoe's gotta sleep." Jack says as him and Celeste stand up. Luke nods as he walks them to the door. They hug me goodbye before they leave the house. Ben stands up after Jack and hugs Luke.

"Ima hitch a ride with them. Be safe you two. Don't do anything stupid." He winks at Luke and I look at my feet. The door closes and I look up to meet eyes with Luke. He rushes to me and kisses me hard.

"I've been waiting to do that all day." He breaths causing me to giggle.

"Well now you have." I smirk and tilt my head. His arms wrap around my waist and mine are loosely around his neck.

"Wanna go to bed?" He randomly asks.

"Uh yeah, I guess. I'll get my bag and you could take me hom-" I start looking for my bag when Luke interrupts me.

"I mean do you wanna go to bed.. like here." He looks at me in hopes that I stay the night with him.

"Like sleep here? Tonight?" I raise my eyebrow and he nods while smiling.

"Yes. Please." He begs and I give in to his beautiful face.

"Fine. Only because I love you so much." I huff and he starts dancing odd. "You dance hot." I joke and he laughs.

"That's my line." He says as he approaches me. "Now come on babe. Let's go to bed." He picks me up bridal style catching me completely off guard.

"Don't drop me!" I yell as he makes his way up the stairs.

"I won't. Do you trust me?" He says climbing the steps. I nod as he continues his way. He reaches a door and kicks it open to a dark bedroom that I assume is his. I squeal as he drops me on a bed. He hovers over me and holds himself up with his elbows.

It's difficult resisting the urge to rip his shirt open. He makes me feel like nobody has ever made me feel, it's definitely a rush.

"You're adorable." I say and poke his dimple as he smiles even wider.

There is literally nobody more amazing this boy.

"Uh.. no you are." He says as he boops my nose.

This giraffe just booped my nose?

"That proves you're adorable. Booping my nose." I defend myself and he just chuckles. I place my hand on his chest and the other in his hair. I run my hand through his soft hair as he let's out small breathes.

"Whatever babe." He gets closer to me and looks between my eyes then my lips. I do the same for a moment, watching as he bites his bottom lip. He inches closer until his lips crash with mine. I tangle my fingers in his hair and tug at the ends. He let's out a small groan causing a smile to form on my lips.

If I could give this effect on him, then I'm proud.

His tongue slips into my mouth and meets mine. We pull away just for a second so he could carry me further up to reach the pillows. I lay my head back on the pillow and his lips connect with mine and we copy our actions from earlier. I start playing with the bottom of his shirt and I realize I want it off.

"This is in the way a little isn't it?" I say as I break away from the kiss and tug on his shirt. He smirks realizing what I'm getting at. He sits up and slides his shirt off slowly, obviously teasing me.

"Luke, you little shit. Don't tease me." I say as I pout.

"You did the same at the beach so hush." He smiles and brings himself back to me. He brings his lips to my neck and starts kissing me gently. I bite my lip to stop myself from moaning his name but it doesn't work once he starts sucking on my skin.

"Luke.." I moan and I feel him smiling against my neck as he continues his actions. He slides his hands on my thigh as he makes his way up to my stomach. His hands sneak inside my top and push it up to reveal my stomach completely. I slightly push him forward and take it off so it lands on the carpet floor.

"Woah." He looks down at his pants and mutters something. I pat myself on the back for wearing a lace bra tonight. This reaction is priceless. "Fuck. Tania, why do you make me feel like this. It won't go down now." I can see his face turn red even in the somewhat darkish room. I'm actually proud of myself for giving him that boner.

"Just come here." I say and sit up a little to reach his face. He kisses me again with the same force and the feeling of his skin on my bare skin is thrilling. This is something I've never felt before.

His hands start pushing my skirt lower when I panic. I stop his hand and he looks at me with worry in his eyes.

"What's wrong?"

"Sorry, I've just never done.. you know, that before." I shyly say, "I would probably be awful." I say trying to lighten the mood.

"And you think I have? I've never been with a girl like that. I've had opportunities but I have never been ready to give it up to someone. Until now. If you're not ready I totally understand, no pressure babe." He says surprising me a little. He's never been with someone intimately? That hard to believe seeing as he's gorgeous.

"I love you." I say looking at his huge grin them his eyes.

"I love you too baby." He kisses my lips once and rests his head on the pillow beside me.

He has literally made me feel like the most important person ever. He puts my needs before his own and that is something that makes me love him. This is the guy that I love. I love Luke. I know what I'm going to do and I know I won't regret it. He's the love of my life and he's the one I want to experience this with.

A few seconds go by and I speak up causing him to get confused.

"I am ready." I say as he furrows his eyebrows. I smile and he gets what I'm saying by returning the smile.

"Wait.. are you sure.?" He says but I cut him off by smashing my lips with his. He kisses me back and hovers himself over me like before. I tangle my hands in his hair again and he moans this time. I break away and look directly in his eyes.

"I'm completely sure."

A/N

Aaah Tania and Luke doing the nasty.

Here's another update and I hope you enjoyed this one. If so please keep voting and commenting because I'm obviously new to this writing stuff.