Chapter 58

I wake up with a headache. All the crying from last night made me fall asleep.

"Knock knock." I hear Desiree say as she knocks on my door and opens it.

"Hey." I lazily say.

"Did you tell Luke?" She asks and I nod. She gives me a sad smile but I don't give one in return.

"What time is it?" I look around to my clock.

"2:25 p.m. you overslept." She says and I just nod. I don't really feel like talking at this point. "I talked to Michael, about the tour."

"What? When?"

"He called me earlier and we met up. I tried staying calm but I was crying over and over. I was a little mad that he didn't tell me anything but he said it was too big of a news to say. He wants to make it work though since I told him about Baylor. I told him about that way before and he said he'd miss me but if it's what I want, then I can 'pursue my dream.'" She nervously smiles.

"I'm happy for you." I squeak and she rubs my back seeing that I'm already getting upset again.

"He called me last night while you were arguing with Luke. Afterward, he said he didn't wanna fight like that." She says and I nod.

"At least you didn't know, neither did I." I shrug and play with the edge of my blanket.

She has the luck I want.

Luke's POV.

The minute she left the house, I was torn in two. I have to admit, I was a little over drinks, but I remember everything that happened.

How the hell was I so stupid that I told her all those hurtful things. She's the most amazing person ever and didn't deserve those things be said. The anger took over. She is leaving miles away from me when she should be here. With me.

Last nigt, I collapsed onto the floor. I couldn't bring myself to do anything. I needed her and I drove her away.

This morning,I walk out of the kitchen, thankful that it was seven in the morning and the guys weren't here anymore. I see the box with a bow on top, placed on the coffee table. I slowly pick it up and sit on the couch.

I rip the bow off and open the box. There's a picture frame. It's a picture of us at the bowling alley. It's an old one, but we're both making silly faces. My arm is draped around her neck and she's holding my Lego man necklace up in her fingers. She looked adorable in this picture.

God, I miss her.

The frame is decorated and it's blue, our favorite colour.

I reach in and pick up another object. A stuffed penguin with a teeny t-shirt. The shirt read 5sos.

Why couldn't I have let her explain. She could've possibly been here with me.

I even have her birthday present. I know it's next month so I thought I wouldn't see her. Now I know for sure I won't. She still needs to get it.

Somehow, but she's getting it.

Tania's POV.

"And well yeah. That's exactly what happened." I cried once more while telling Desiree about what happened. She was surprised but she knew Michael went out for drinks. She didn't know Luke was going as well.

Michael actually told her about stuff but Luke couldn't tell me? Michael took it well that Desiree was going to the college of her dreams but Luke was the complete opposite about it.

"Woah, I need to pack. I leave for London tomorrow at three in the damn morning." I half laugh but stand up. "Have you seen Niah?" I ask as I realize I haven't seen her all day. Well since I woke up.