Chapter 10

"I miss Calum" whined Niah. I honestly missed Luke and the boys but it was weird. I think I'm starting to actually fall for Luke.

"Why don't we visit them at the studio" Niah suggested and I quickly texted Luke. I asked him for the address and he responded in less than a minute.

Luke : Come around 4:30, we'll be on break.

I took a shower and got changed. I wore black skinny jeans, a Green Day tank top, and Luke's black sweater. Niah brought clothes from home so she changed here. She wore her 5sos T-shirt and light blue skinny jeans. I asked my mom of I could go and she gave us a ride to the studio. We arrived at the studio and walked to the hall when I got another text from Luke.

Luke: I'm in room E52 beautiful

I found it and we sat outside on the bench as they came out.

"Niah! " Calum yelled excitedly as he hugged her and picked her up. She smiled into the crook of his neck and I turned to Luke.

"Tania! I'm so glad to see you" Luke told me and did the same as Calum but spun me around. He put me down and wrapped his arms around my waist from behind.

"So you girls wanna get something for lunch?" Michael asked and we nodded.

"We can get Macca's" Luke said as he got into their van. "I mean McDonald's, I still haven't gotten used to saying it like that" he continued. I laughed at his Australian words and got in the backseat. Niah and Calum sat in the back and I sat in the middle row with Luke. Michael drove and Ash sat in the passenger seat.

"So we're all buddies now huh Tania" Ashton said to me looking behind his seat. I nodded in agreement and he did his famous giggle.

"So where's Desiree?" Michael called out. I smiled at his curiosity about her.

"She's at home, we can get her if you want" I replied.

"Well it's a little too far but can we see her later?" He asked and I nodded. We got to McDonald's but I wasn't all that hungry. We walked in and sat at a table. Luke went to order our food with Michael. He kissed my head and walked off.

"Hey, they're taking a while, aren't they?" Calum said looking at Ashton and he nodded. I got up to look for him and saw him crowded around fans. I laughed and noticed how common this might be for them.

"Sorry Tania, some fans wanted pictures " Luke apologized.

"It's okay we'll just be at the table, don't worry" I told him and smiled as I walked back.

"Is she your girlfriend?" I heard one of the girls ask as I made my way back.

"Sadly no, she's beautiful though right?" He said to them and I blushed.

"Yes very, you two would be cute together " they told him and he blushed. I sat down and Luke and Michael came back with the food a few minutes later. They sat in front of me and we started eating, well they did.

"Here" he said and passed me a burger. I just looked at it because I wasn't hungry. He passed me a drink and I sipped some.

"Tania, please eat something " Niah begged me but I stayed quiet.

"Why don't you wanna eat?" Luke asked as he sat next to me. I just shrugged my shoulders.

"I'm not hungry" I tell him.

"Tell me whats wrong" Luke asked, he knew I wasn't okay. My parents were divorced and I was living with my mom. My dad had moved to Sydney about a year ago because of family he had there. I kept doubting how I look and how by family wasn't complete.

"I'm just.. I'm just not happy with how I look, if I eat I'm gonna look even worse" I told him and looked down.

"Tania, you're perfect, it's not gonna make you look worse, you're the perfect size, you're beautiful just how you are" he said as he tilted my chin up.

"Thank you Lukey" I told him and he hugged me tightly.

"You're welcome Tania, now please come and eat something, I'll help you" he told me and I nodded as he took my hand.

"Hey are you okay ?" Ashton asked me as Luke and I walked to the table. I nodded but he pulled me onto his lap. Luke sat down and gestured his hands so I can sit with him. I got off of Ashton and sat with Luke while Ash pouted.

"Here, please " Luke said and held a french fry for me, I took it and slowly bit. I eventually finished my food, slowly but I did. Luke kept smiling and looking at me while I ate. We all finished and went back to the studio. We walked the boys to their room and they went in. Calum and Luke stayed back.

"Text or call me when you're done, okay? Niah whispered to Cal and they smiled at each other and hugged.

"I'm gonna miss you so much" Luke told me as he hugged me.

"Really? How much?" I asked him smirking.

"This much" he said as he stretched his hands as wide as he could. He hugged me again "You're amazing Tania, you're the most amazing girl I've ever met, you're beautiful and perfect " he whispered into the hug.

"Wait what?" I asked him. He has never talked like that to me, it made me feel something.

"Uh nothing, I gotta go" he rushed. He kissed my cheek and ran in the room.