Chapter 52

I wake up alone. I'm a little upset that Luke isn't here but I manage to get up.

I'm Luke's girlfriend. Me. Tania Ortiz.

I stand up and realize I'm still wearing Luke's shirt. I grab a pair of sweats, leaving Luke's shirt on and walk downstairs. I hear muffling and know that someone's up. It's only nine in the morning so of course there would be people awake.

"Morning sunshine. Breakfast?" My dad speaks as I make my way into the dining room. I nod and take a seat at the table.

It looks like my dad and Desiree's mom were cooking together. They've been getting along really good lately and I love it.

"Sure dad." I smile and he gives me an odd look. He turns to the stove and places a pancake on my plate along with eggs. He sets the plate on the table while I serve myself a glass of juice. I start eating as Desiree and Niah make they're way downstairs and serve themselves. They sit next to me and eat their food.

"Hey sweetheart, did you have a nice time with Luke last night?" My dad asks as he sits with us and I nod. Erica makes her way to the table, taking the seat next to my dad. They would make such a cute couple. They both start having their own conversation so I turn to Desiree who's wiggling her eyebrows.

"Shh." I laugh, "but anyways any plans for the day?" I say taking a sip of my juice.

"Ahem. Don't change the subject! How was your date last night?"

"It was pretty darn amazing. Luke asked me to be his girlfriend again so.. I'm pretty happy." I say and her eyes widen.

"Oh my god! Finally it happened." She laughs and and I shake my head as I get up and leave my plate and glass in the sink. I rush upstairs and go straight to my room. My phone starts ringing and grab it from my bedside table.

"Hello?"

"Hey beautiful." Luke says through the line and I smile at myself.

"Hey babe." I bite my thumb as I hear him breath.

"Baby, when you call me babe, it fucking turns me on." He says and I laugh. "Anyways, what is my beautiful girlfriend doing today?"

"Actually, I wasn't doing anything today." I smirk.

"Well you are now. Come over or something and you could meet my family." He says and I instantly get nervous.

"M-meet your family?" I stutter but manage to get the words out.

"Yeah baby. Please, my folks wanna meet you before they leave tonight. They're going on a trip for like two days and wanna meet you for dinner as soon as possible."

"Alright Luke. Only because I love you so much."

"Thank you baby girl. I love you Tania." He says and I could practically hear him smiling as he speaks. We end the phone call and I get ready for his family dinner.

-

After I take a shower and change, I do my hair. I curl it a bit so it looks wavy and just apply a bit of mascara and eyeliner. I decide on wearing a peach skater skirt, a white crop top and a jean jacket.

I put my white toms on and look at myself in the mirror. I would never dress like this but I've gotten a little used to it. Plus, this is a special occasion so I'll dress nice. I get a text from Luke saying that he'll pick me up so I walk downstairs. As I walk downstairs, I see my dad and he just crosses his arms.

"Dad, I'm going to Luke's. They want me over for dinner." I smile as I make my way to him.

"Okay kiddo but I'm staying over at Frank's. Our mothers are having bingo night." He sighs and I laugh but nod. I hear the honking of a car and make my way to the door.

"Bye dad, love you." I yell and close the door. I rush to the car and smile as I see Luke.

"You're fucking adorable in that outfit." He looks me up and down as he steps put of the car. I shake my head while I laugh. I open the door to the car and Luke drives off as I'm seated.

"I'm nervous." I suddenly say and he nods in an understanding manner.

"Don't be love. It'll be alright. You'll see. They'll love you like I do. Well not exactly like I do." He winks at me then looks back at the road.

We arrive at Luke's house in a few minutes and he opens the door for me like a gentleman.

"Why thank you." I giggle and he helps me out of the car. We walk to the front door and Luke walks in, me following behind.

"I'm home!" He calls out and I hear a few 'aye's throughout the room. I grab Luke's arm and hold it tight. He looks down at me and pulls me close.

"Tania! It's so great to see you again." I see Luke's mother come toward me and pulls me in an embrace.

"Hi Liz." I smile as she pulls away. She smiles in return and Luke speaks so I don't feel awkward.

"Mum, Tania and I are together again." He cheerfully says and I smile. He's so happy about this and I love it.

"Awe! That's amazing Luke. Oh, Andrew, honey. Come meet Luke's girlfriend." She waves over a man who I'm assuming is Luke's dad.

"Nice to meet you Mr. Hemmings." He shakes my hand and smiles.

"Please call me Andrew. Mr. Hemmings makes me seem old." He jokes and I nod as Liz and Luke laugh in response.

"Well dinner will be served in an hour so why don't you two just wait a while." She says still smiling and Luke nods. She walks away into the kitchen and a man walks towards us.

"Hey man! Who's ya girly friend?" The guys says. I was a fan of this band for almost a year and I knew that this was one of his brothers. I feel so weird knowing this.

"Jack, this is Tania, my girlfriend. Babe, this is my brother Jack." He introduces us and I wave. He smiles before a woman walks up to us.

"Nice to meet you. Finally Luke gets a girl." He chuckles as he wraps his arm around the woman.

"Shut up Jack anyway this is Celeste. His girlfriend." Luke says, "that's Zoe. Their daughter." The little girl in Celeste's arms extends her hands to Luke. He takes her from the woman and holds her.

"Hi Zoe. This is Tania.. she's my girlfriend." Luke says to her in a low tone and she just giggles. I smile and stare at Luke. This looks so natural for him. Is this how he'll look with our kids? Oh my goodness.. Tania chill. How do you even know if he wants to spend the rest of his life with you?

Luke hands the child back to his brother and looks at me. Jack and his girlfriend walk in a different direction leaving me and Luke alone.

"That was so cute." I bite back a smile.

"What was?"

"You with a toddler. Like I can't even explain how incredibly cute that was." I giggle and he shakes his head.

"Well the kids love me cause I'm a lovable giant." He jokes and wraps an arm around me. He leans down for a kiss but doesn't get it.

"Dinner!" Liz speaks up and Luke groans.

"Really?" He huffs and I laugh. I grab his hand and we walk into the kitchen. Luke pulls out my chair and I sit. He sits in the chair next to me as Liz starts serving the food.

"Hey. You can give me a kiss later." I whisper and he looks around as if making sure nobody is looking.

"I'll give you more than a kiss." He winks and I gasp. What's he thinking?

A/N

Ah Luke. You dirty minded boy.

Well here's another chapter hopefully you enjoyed reading. If you did please vote and/or comment.