Chapter 21

I left the house the minute my mom wasn't looking. I grabbed my bag and walked to the restaurant. It was really close by so I offered to walk instead of Luke taking me. I walked with my thoughts wandering my mind. I arrived at the restaurant and walked in. A man stood there.

"I'm here with Luke Hemmings" I told him and he led the way. Luke sat at a table, wearing a suit. He looked adorable.

"Tania" Luke called out and I hugged him. He opened my chair and I sat. He smiled at me and it made me laugh.

"Why are you smiling so much" I said smiling back and poking his nose.

"Because I'm happy to see you, and I have news" he said and I raised an eyebrow. He licked his lips and played with his lip ring.

Wow I loved when he did that.

"Hm, tell me Lukey"

"Well I talked to our tour manager. I thought a lot, about how we wouldn't see each other after and during the tour, but we can see each other longer" he said grabbing my hand.

"What do you mean, see each other longer?" I said confused. I wasn't sure what he was saying but at least he thought about the future and still seeing me.

"Our tour manager said we can each bring someone with us on the tour, as long as it's not a child" Luke said followed by a chuckle. I covered my mouth and got out of my chair. I ran to Luke and hugged him.

"Oh my God, really, I was hoping we could still see each other" I said still hugging him.

"I couldn't be away from you. Knowing that the girl I'm in love with won't be with me.." he started but covered his mouth.

Wait.

"Luke.. what did you say?" I asked.

He loves me.

"Uh.. I said.. I said the girl I'm in love with" he said smiling but looking down.

"Aw, Lukey.. I.. I love you too" I said to him and he looked up at me. He reached over the table placing a hand on my cheek. He kissed me and I could feel him smiling into the kiss.

"Well are you happy baby?" he asked me and I nodded happily.

"I have something to tell you too" I told him remembering what happened earlier in my house.

"Hit me" he said looking straight at me.

"Well I talked to my dad, and he said I could live with him, in Australia" I told him smiling and his eyes got wide.

"Wow baby, that's great, that means we could go back home after the tour together" he said kissing my hand. I smiled but then he sat up straight. He tilted his head as if to look at something.

My arm.

I covered my arm but he knew something happened to me.

"What happened?" He said moving my hand. I just looked away. He held my arm in his hand and placed a soft kiss upon it.

"My mom got a little upset, when I was on the phone with my dad.." I said quietly. He clenched his jaw and I knew he'd say something.

"Your mom did that to you?!" He said furiously. I nodded slowly but he held my hand in his.

"She doesn't like my dad. She didn't even let me come here. I left without her knowing" I said with a shaky voice. Luke looked at me but then stood beside me.

"Baby, your mom was just upset. I'm pretty sure she didn't wanna hurt you, why don't ya come to our hotel room and sleep there tonight" he said knowing I'd have to come home to my mom and confront her.

"Okay" I replied quietly. Luke hugged me and I laid my cheek on his shoulder. He kissed my head and the waiter came by.

* * * * *

We finished dinner and left the restaurant. A limo drove up to us and a chauffeur came around the vehicle. He pulled the door open and Luke helped me in.

"You okay?" He asked placing a hand on my knee. I nodded and he wrapped an arm around me. We got to the hotel and got off the limo. Luke grabbed my hand and walked in. There were a few people in the lobby with cameras and microphones. Flashes started going off and I covered my face.

"So Luke Hemmings, is this your girlfriend?!"

"What your girlfriends name?"

"Who is she, tell us" they turned out to be reporters. I ran to the elevator but Luke caught up with me. We got on the elevator and the door closed. I stood there silently. People were going to know who I was. Fans would soon start hating on me.

"I'm really sorry baby" he said trying to look in my eyes. I looked at him and smiled. It wasn't his fault they were there.

I leaned in and kissed his soft lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his around my waist. As soon as our lips connected I didn't want to stop kissing him. He was too tall and I had to stand on my toes just a bit to reach him. Things started heating up when we heard the ding of the elevator. The doors opened and we pulled away. Luckily nobody was there.

"Uh let's go" Luke said laughing while scratching the back of his neck. I grabbed his hand and we walked down the hall. I laid my head on Luke's shoulder. I was getting really sleepy. "Here it is baby" he said smiling down at me. He opened the door and Calum was sitting on his bed.

"Are you sure I can stay here?" I asked rubbing my eyes. Luke walked me to his bed. I don't know if he responded. I was too tired to hear him. I laid on his bed and Luke threw me a t - shirt. His Nirvana t - shirt I loved. I held it and laid back down.

"Is it okay if she stays here? She had a few problems at home" I heard him whisper to Calum.

"Sure mate" Calum said and turned off his lamp. I suppose he was already going to sleep. I looked at Luke and he smiled.

"Am I supposed to wear this?" I asked and he nodded. It looked so comfy. I got up and took my dress off. I turned to Luke and he looked away. I threw the shirt on and placed the dress on the chair. I got on the bed and under the blankets. Luke changed into only boxers and I closed my eyes.

"Hey, I'm not that ugly" he laughed and wrapped his arm around my waist. My back faced his chest and he pulled me closer. His chin rested on my shoulder and I felt his warm breathe on my neck.

"I love you Lukey"

"I love you more baby girl"

Sorry for the long ass chapter.