Chapter 14

I woke up for school and got ready. I wore my light blue high waisted jeans, my Stick to your Guns T-shirt and my usual black vans. I walked downstairs and my mom was fast asleep on the couch. I loved her so much but she was always busy with work and she had only a day off of work a week.

"Mom I'm gonna skip breakfast, I'm off to school, I love you bye" I yelled as I closed the door. I walked out and saw a banner. The banner read,"Will You Go To Prom With Me?" I was shocked and excited as to who did this. Someone was carrying it in front of their face. They put down the banner and revealed their face. Luke was standing there smiling.

"Oh my goodness, Luke, this is amazing" I told him as I walked to him covering my mouth.

"Surprise" he said and opened his arms for a hug. I hugged him and I looked at his face.

"I will go with you" I said and kissed his cheek. He smiled and carried me as he sounds me around.

"So ready for school, prom date?" He said and I laughed and nodded. He opened the door to the limo parked and he helped me in. I sat down and he sat with me. During the ride to school, Luke looked at me. He kept looking at me. I noticed from the corner of my eye and I loved the feeling.

"So I'll see you after school, Lukey" I said and got off the limo.

"Okay but I'll be here to pick you up" He said and waved as I ran into the building. My friend walked towards me.

"Was that Luke Hemmings?" She asked and I nodded. I didn't really want people asking me questions about him or the rest of the boys.

"Tania!" I heard Niah yell from behind me. She ran up to me and we started walking away from Ashlie. She didn't really ask anything else. Niah and I talked about Prom and how excited we were. She was going with Calum and I was going with Luke. Michael and Desiree hooked up and would probably go together too. We thought that we'd make Amanda and Ashton get together.

"I'll set Ash and Amanda together, then they can go to Prom together " I said and Niah nodded in agreement.

"They have to, they seem cute together" Niah told me with an uncertain face. School ended and today actually went by really fast. All we wanted was to be with the guys. We walked down the steps I'm front of the school to the boys.

"Babyy!" Niah yelled and ran to Calum. She jumped and he caught her.

"Aw you guys are together now" I said and she nodded happily. He kissed her head and wrapped his arms around her waist. I turned to Luke and hugged him.

"Hey Prom date, how was your day" he said and smiled at me revealing his dimples.

"Well, Lukey, it was pretty good, I just wanted to see you guys already. You guys have made a big impact in my life" I told them.

"Aw, you know what Tania deserves? A group hug!" Ashton yelled And they all hugged me and Niah. Desiree came out of the building and walked straight to Michael. They got along so well.

"So, is there a park nearby?" Calum asked and we nodded.

"There's one near here, we can just walk there" I said excitedly and they laughed. Luke whispered something to the chauffeur and he drove off. We started walking and I looked around. Calum walked holding Niah's hand tightly. Michael had his arm around Desiree's shoulder. Luke kept looking at his hands and then mine but didn't do anything.

"So you guys have a chauffeur" I said braking the silence.

"Well, the studio let's us use Thomas for anything we need, he works for the studio not us" Ashton said.

"So Ashton, did you like my friend Amanda?" I asked and he turned a light red.

"Uh, I don't know, why do you ask?" He said in a rush. I laughed but didn't say anything. I sent Amanda a sneaky text.

Me: Hey Amanda, I was wondering if you wanted to come to the park. I'm with Niah, Desiree, and the guys. I'm at the one we're usually at. I think Ash wants you to come he doesn't want to admit it though. Please come.

I hoped she reads it and comes. It would be great to get them together. We finally got to the park and I sat at a picnic table. Niah ran the the slide right away. We still felt like kids even though we were graduating in a few days.

"Babe, slow down" I heard Calum yell as he made his way to the slide. It was sunny but breezy. Summer was just around the corner but it felt fresh today.

"Man, I'm tired" Ashton said.

"And sweaty, eww" I said and laughed. He just made a face but giggled. Luke just stared at us. I laughed because he was probably jealous. I sat next to Ashton away from Luke.

"Amanda just texted me that she's on her way here" I whispered to him. His face lit up and I laughed. I sat back with Luke and he looked at me with a confused look. I turned around and saw Amanda walking up to the picnic table we were at.

"Amanda!" I yelled and ran to her. I hugged her and she laughed and hugged me back. Ash quickly got up to see her. I walked to Luke and Michael who were whispering something to each other. Amanda and Ashton walked around the park for a while.

"What's all the whispering about" I said as I sat next to Desiree.

"I have no idea, they won't tell me" Desiree mumbled. I laughed but then started talking to Desiree.

"They're losers" I whispered.

"But they're our losers" she laughed and I chuckled. I saw the boys turn to us and we just kept laughing.

"Hey I wanna laugh too" whined Luke. I just shrugged my shoulders at him.

"Oh well, Desiree and I are gonna be at the swings if you need us" I said and we got up from the table. In the corner of my eye, I saw the two guys get you from the table and follow us.