Chapter 25

I sat there thinking if I made the right choice but I knew it had to be. I was meant to be happy not miserable.

"Sorry guys but my mom was home and.. I don't know.." I couldn't think of what to say. They all had questioning looks on their faces.

"Everything okay?" Ashton asked me. I nodded and he gave me a sad smile.

"Yeah everything is fine now, thanks Ash"

"C'mere" Luke sighed as he pulled me closer to him. He wrapped his arms around me as I laid my head on his chest. He stroked my hair and I just loved the feeling of having him. "Take a nap if you have to, the airport is about half an hour away" he whispered and I rested my eyes falling into a calm sleep.

-

"Babyyy, c'mon we needa go" Luke said shaking me awake. He ended up carrying me out of the limo bridal style.

"I could've walked by myself Lukey" I laughed and he smirked. He put me down and automatically grabbed my hand. We walked in the airport and there were so many fans waiting for them. The boys had already purchased their tickets and ours.

"Wait!" Desiree called out. We all turned to look at her. "I think us girls, should go to the plane and meet you there. Go see your fans and we'll wait in the plane. If your fans saw you guys with us, they'd freak out so we'll go" she said politely.

"Okay that's sounds fine. We just wanted you girls safe and not getting hate by the fans that we adore" Calum replied and kissed Niah goodbye. Michael attacked Desiree with kisses and it was so cute. Amanda and Ashton haven't been as close lately but he still gave her a kiss.

"Michael is amazing, thank you for inviting me to your house when they were in your pool" Desiree told me as we walked towards our flight.

That was an awesome day. Although I had fainted, it came out well after. I've been eating better but at least I won't have problems with my mom.

We gave them our boarding passes and our plane tickets and walked up the steps and onto the plane. We looked for our seats as we walked slowly. We found them and put our bags in the storage bins above the seats.

We sat in our seats which were a bit apart from each others. As long as we sat with our guys we'd be fine. My seat was luckily in front of Desiree's and Michael's. We sat on the left while Niah and Amanda sat on the right of the plane.

I turned around hoping to find Niah and Amanda. I spotted a guy talking to her. I could hear them whispering.

"You're cute" the guy said.

"Thanks so are you" I heard Amanda say and giggled right after. I honestly didn't like the fact that she was calling guys cute when she's dating Ashton. I moved over to the window seat not wanting to hear them anymore.

Soon enough the boys came running in the plane ; obviously fans running up behind. The flight attendant clised the door backing up the fans.The boys quickly found their seats and the flight attendant walked around making sure everyone was buckled.

"Lukey!" I said hugging him as he sat down beside me. looked out the window and noticed all their fans. They held up signs and yelled a lot.

"Sorry we took a long time baby but we needed to meet a few fans" he said I smiled at him. They had huge hearts.

"It's okay don't sweat it"

"Okay love" he said smiling.

"Will everyone please make sure you're seat belts are on and you remain seated we will be taking off in 2 minutes" the flight attendant spoke into the phone. I looked at Luke who was paying attention to the little tv screen on the back of the chair.

I was terrified of heights.

The only reason I agreed to take a plane was for Luke. I looked around but couldn't calm my fear. I picked up my legs and held them in front of my chest. As soon as we started taking off, I'd be covering my eyes. I put my head down on my knees and waited. I felt a slight tap on my shoulder and I lifted my head up.

"Is everything ok? Why is your head down?" Luke asked me and I sat up straight dropping my legs.

"Uh yea sorta but.. I'm just a little afraid of heights" I said trying to smile.

"You're terrified aren't you?" He asked and I nodded. He chuckled but turned off the mini tv screen. He put an arm around my neck and placed the other one on my thigh. "Don't be scared I'm here to protect you plus you won't even feel it when we fly" he said holding me tighter.

"Okay baby, just don't let go of me and tell me when we're already flying up" I said to him. I think I sounded so stupid but my stupid fears get a hold of me. I grabbed Luke's arm and buried my head in it.

"Babe.." he started.

"Yes? Are we about to fly?" I asked not wanting to open my eyes.

"We're already in the sky. You didn't even feel when we took off" he said and started chuckling. I looked up and playfully punched his arm. He just laughed at my weak punch and kissed my cheek.

-

An hour passed but we still had 2 more to get to New York. I decided to join Luke and watch the movie he was watching. I cuddled up next to him laying my head on his shoulder. I had my own tv screen but I wanted to be close to Luke.

"Y'know, as soon as we get to New York I'm taking a nap on a soft bed" he said laughing.

"Can I take nap with you?" I said followed by a yawn. Damn I was getting sleepy.

"Sure only if you cuddle me" he replied and those words were the last I heard before pure silence.