"Now that you mention it, I haven't." Desiree scratches her head and looks around. "Hold up." She says then walks out of my room. "Niah!"

She calls out for her but there's no response.

"She's probably not home." I shrug and she nods. I sigh before finding my suitcase and opening my closets.

"I don't leave for another week. Mom's staying here with Robert. I think she has a thing for him." She laughs and I nod agreeing. Honestly, my dad and Erica have been hanging out more and I bet they'll get together soon.

It's seven thirty now and I'm officially done packing. I have my suitcase, my carry-ons, and a snack for the plane ride. I thank Desiree for helping me. I also pack any other objects I might need.

"Can I come in?" I hear Niah say as she makes her way in the room causing Desiree and I to turn to her. I nod and she sits on the bed, nervously?

"What's up?" I say asking for her to speak.

"Well I was with Calum today.." she starts.

"Aah, you found out about the tour?" I ask and and she stiffens.

"Actually, no. I already knew." She breathes and Desiree sits up straight.

"You already knew?" Desiree growls. I hold her arm making sure she doesn't do anything. I know I should be upset too but she just looks so guilty.

"Yeah.. I walked in when they were talking about it and heard everything they said about the tour. I'm really sorry I couldn't say anything, they told me not to yet." She let's a drop fall from her eye. Desiree doesn't give into this and stands to her feet.

"Tania had to go through a fucking ear full of hearing Luke be a complete asshole to her when you could've told us this shit earlier!" She yells and storms out. I didn't know she would be this mad about her not telling us. She let's out a small sob and stands up.

"I'm going on tour with them." She states wiping her tears.

"You are?" I question as I stand my suitcase up.

"Yeah. I don't care about anything other than Calum. I need to be with him so I'm going." She sighs.

"I understand Niah. We're all going different ways. Desiree, Texas. Me, London. You, travel. I'm gonna miss you." I sob as I hug her. She hugs me back and we pull away.

"Ugh no crying." She laughs and I do the same.

"Right. Well about Desiree, don't worry. She's just a little upset." I say and she nods with a sad smile. She leaves the room and I check all my things making sure I'm ready for this 'journey.'

"Kiddo!" My dad yells.

"Yeah dad!" I yell back and I see him walk into my room.

"Uh, Luke dropped this off." He says as he leaves a small box with blue polka dots on it and a pink bow. "He seemed really upset but I told him you didn't wanna see him, like you said."

"Thanks dad." I mutter still looking at the box. He smiles before walking back down stairs. I sit on my bed and gold the box in my hands. I slowly take the top off the box and gasp as soon soon as I see what's inside. I reach in and grab a necklace with a Lego girl on the end of it, just like the one Luke has. Another item in the box, is a bracelet. It has four charms on it. A bowling pin, a music note, a heart and a world.

I need to stop crying.

"Wow." I whisper. This is amazing.

Wait. He can't just give me a present and expect me to forgive him. I need to stop thinking about him. I put both gifts away and throw it in my suitcase. I look at my phone and see that it's ten at night. I lay back down on my bed and stare at the ceiling. I'm startled when my phone rings.

"Hello?" I answer without checking the caller ID.

"Hey Tania. Already packed?" He asks giddy as ever.

"Yes Phoenix, I am." I say as I take my bags downstairs, struggling might I add.

"Alright, well I already bought the plane tickets so you can't pay." He laughs and I smile a bit.

"Thanks Phoen." I say as I reach the bottom floor. My dad stands in the kitchen and I take a seat on the couch.

"No prob. Aye, I'll see you at the airport at twelve right?"

"Definitely." I breath and with that, we hang up. I lay my head on the pillow and close my eyes.

-

"Tania! Wake up sweetheart." The voice of my dad booms through my ears. I sit up and see my dad and Desiree.

"Hey guys." I yawn and my dad smiles at me.

"It's time to go Tani." He says and I realize Niah isn't here. I'm pretty sure she'd feel awkward with Desiree since she's mad at her.

"Let's go." I sigh.

A/N

Aah two more chapters!

Vote por favor.