one

hey you're reading this because you stumbled across this poorly written book. let me say a few things

a) this book sucks. a lot. im aware, so no need to comment & tell me.

b) this was like my first book I actually kept up, for the reason that they just bluntly suck. I'm not a good writer at all. & idk how it got 40k+ reads, when it's not even that good??

c) uhh, I actually hate like the capital letters at each sentence, they bug me. sorry.

d) yeah this book just plain out sucks. bye!

-

Story idea; hypejacks thank you :)

-

"Baby girl just admit it, I can make you wet by just looking your way,"

"I'm not going to admit anything to you,"

He smirks. "Playing hard to get I see?"

"You know I can make you have chills by the touch of my finger. I can make you squirm under me as I flick my tongue on your clit, making it throb,"

He was inches from my lips. I put my hand on his chest and pushed him away. "Just stop it. You're making me really uncomfortable,"

"I know of your fuckboy reputation, and I'm not going to put up with it. I don't want to have sex with you!" Everybody stopped what they were doing and looked at me and Sam.

He grabbed my wrist and we were on our way somewhere. Next thing I knew, we were in the janitors closet. "Come on. I may have been a little too forward back here. I shouldn't have said those things, I'm sorry. Can you forgive me?"

"Fine," I said, opening the door and walking out of the closet.

That closet does not smell good at all. It smells like moldy fish, and other gross shit. Almost made me throw up at the smell of it.

I started walking to my next class; algebra.

"Hey!" I heard someone yell. I turned around and it was Sam again.

He stepped towards me. "Did you wanna hang out after school today? We can play video games and eat food,"

"Why would I hang out with you?" I ask. He looks me in the eyes, his eyes darkening by the second. I roll my eyes, waiting for an answer.

"I just thought maybe we could hang out, and get to know each other better,"

"Or maybe that's your way of saying you want to try and get in my pants. Just to let you know, I will not let you lay a hand on me,"

"I understand, but in all honesty, I wasn't going to try anything,"

He started walking away. I sighed and yelled his name. He turned around and walked toward me again.

"Fine, I'll hang out with you, but if you try anything, I'm calling the cops right then and there and getting a restraining order,"

He laughs. "Woah, okay, you don't need to go that far,"

"I know, but I'll be sure you won't try anything,"

"You can trust me, I'm not going to try anything unless you make the first move,"

I roll my eyes. I grab his arm, and write my number on it.

"Now you have my number. Share it with anyone, and you'll lose the opportunity to have kids,"

He chuckles and grabs his area. "I do want children. I won't give it out, don't worry,"

I smile and walk away. I can't believe I'm letting myself hang out with him. He has the worst fuckboy reputation in the school. Maybe those are just rumors and he's actually a cool guy.

-

I had published this, and then unpublished it, because I'm re writing it!! :)