17

"We need you here." Kyle jumped onto my bed and put a hand over my mouth before I could do anything.
"You stupid little bitch." He smirked. "I know this wasn't a matter of you saying something, but I'd say this is even worse."
I tried to kick him, but he straddled me and squeezed my legs together. His strength was much greater than mine. When I tried to push him off me, he grabbed one of my arms and pinned it between one of my legs and one of his; and then pinned the other down with his free hand.
"This was even worse because you really think you have the right to assault me. You think you have the right to touch me; something much more significant than yourself. Something that is way more important, more superior." He laughed and hissed, "you're nothing."
I stopped trying to struggle. It was no use, I couldn't do anything.
"Giving up so soon? But you were so enthusiastic about attacking me earlier. You're powerless now, and with nobody to save you." He lost his smile. "I'm going to uncover your mouth, it'll be easier for me. You won't scream, because if you do you'll be called crazy. If your Mother runs in here to find you screaming for help over nothing, what will she think of you?" He waited for a few moments for his words to sink in and make sense in my mind. Then he took his hand away.
"You won't kill me. I'm the Saviour." I almost choked on my own words as I tried to sound as confident as possible.
"What if I don't care about being 'set free'?" He mocked.
"You do. Otherwise you wouldn't have cared about the meeting, or what happened today."
"I guess you're right. But you could still work if you were seriously damaged." He ran a hand down my body slowly, making sure to move it slower in the most effective places. "Physically or psychologically."
"You wouldn't." I squeezed my eyes shut.
"Oh, I would." He began to unbuckle his jeans. I was about to scream, not caring what my Mum would think of me; just wanting this to stop, but I didn't get the chance. Somebody grabbed hold of Kyle and threw him to the ground.
"You're a vile creature, Kyle."
"Fuck...Seth?" Kyle sounded surprised. "You-"
"I know. But this was too far." Seth stood over Kyle. "Get out of here. Right now. Or I'll do something worse."
I sat up in bed quietly, just observing the scene in front of me. Kyle stood and stopped, analysing the look on Seth's face before coming to a decision. "I wish you'd stop interrupting my fun..." He sulked and stormed out of the room.

"Are you okay?" Seth sat on the bed beside me when enough time had passed for Kyle to have at least got to the bottom of the stairs.
I nodded. Seth moved closer to me.
"I'm sorry you went through that."
"I'm fine." I smiled.
"That's admirable. Being able to smile after something like that." He smiled back.
"Well, nothing actually happened."
"Optimistic; that's a really good trait to have, especially in this house." He chuckled.
"What are they going to do to me? Because I'm the Saviour."
"I'm not sure."
"Why are you and Elias sort of rivals?" I was getting restless with the desire to find out the history between Seth and Elias.
"If I tell you, you won't talk to Elias about it, will you? He doesn't think I have the right to speak to him or about him." He gently held my arm. "Please don't mention it to him."
I nodded. "Okay. I won't."
"Alright. I believe you." He smiled and removed his hand from my arm. "It all started when he first moved in. We became friends quickly; and the tactic he used to start up a conversation with you was how I did it with him. It made me quite happy, really, when Kimberly told me. It proves that he still remembers we were friends, and might still have at least a little respect for me." He looked sad for a moment, before smiling again. "I didn't have many friends when I was alive, and the friends I did have used me a lot. Elias was my first true friend and we were almost inseparable. It was when he died that we started to argue. William explained everything to Elias, and at first Elias was upset that I didn't tell him. But understood quickly why I didn't." He sighed. "Then everything went bad. He was getting frustrated about not being able to find his Mum. I was sick of him taking it out on me and said some stuff I really shouldn't have." He looked at me.
When he didn't continue, I asked, "what did you say?"
There was a slight pause before he decided to continue. "I told him it was for the best. Because she was insane, and it was like a weight being lifted from his shoulders. He got really angry and we started arguing about other stuff, and I ended up saying he should've disappeared with her."
"And that was the cause of 18 years of not speaking to each other?" I raised an eyebrow. It just didn't sound believable.
"Okay. Not exactly." He smirked. "But I don't want you to have a bad first impression of me."
"It was 18 years ago." I stated. Nothing more had to be said.
He stared into my eyes before replying. "Okay. You seem like a kind girl who'd try to see the good in people, so I'll trust you. After all the arguing, I did something I really regret now. I feel sick thinking-"
"Tabbi, shouldn't you be asleep?"
Elias stared at Seth with the greatest look of hatred I'd ever seen.