Hey Guys!

So I'm now going to start writing a book (as you see xD) Here is the desc of the story (once again)

Hello, my name is Jack. I'm 20 years old and live with my mom, dad, my little sister and my puppy in Boston. My mom's name is Susan. She is 42 years old and is really lovely. My dad's name is Daniel. He is 49 years old and is really cool. My little sister's name is Annie and she is 13 years old and is really, really shy. My puppy is called White and I love her so much. White is a golden retriever and she loves to play.

But this is not what I'm going to talk about actually... I am going to talk about the time when my friends and me made the myth... true. It all happened 4 years ago when I was 16.

So I've already made a finished version of this on Microsoft Word but I'm gonna change that story a little and share it with you guys!

Here is some info about the characters in this story!

Name: Jack

Age: 20 (in story 16)
Look: Black frizzy hair, ocean blue eyes. Wears always an orange fox hoodie with three white stripes on the arms and two white stripes on chest, fox tail on back and fox ears on top of the hood, black T-shirt, black fingerless gloves and grey jeans with orange/grey/white shoes.

Family: Mom - Susan, Dad - Daniel, Litter sister - Annie

Animals: Dog - White (Golden retriever)

Abilities/Powers: None (yet)

Personality: Always care for his family and friends! Don't want any of them to get hurt. Jack is kind, friendly, fear of heights (because I can xD) and determined (sorry if I said the wrong word)

Now there is more people but I'll describe them in the chapters! :D

Now to the fun thing!
You guys can be in it!
Just tell me who your character are and stuff like that!

Name:

Age:

Look:

Family:

Animals:
Abilities/Powers:

Personality:

Yes you can have your own abilities/powers!
But remember! They are going to be a secret until it gets to the right point of telling the secret!

Just fix those things and you'll probably be in the story! (well if you wanna be in it) This is up to you if you wanna be in it!

I hope you guys will like this story and the first chapter come out soon!

~Jeli