eleven

Niall's POV:

Liam has been hanging on me since we left the mall, which has been quite nice yet still scary to me because of what Harry said. I know he'll hurt me, but he won't mean it. He still loves me, I think, and I know he'll be rough and scary around me, which is fine, for now.

Maybe Harry was just joking around with me to mess with my brain. Maybe him and Liam made up this plan just to see how I would react but maybe not.

There's too many things to focus and think on because Liam keeps messing with me, and I'm really not in the mood right now. I'm scared as hell.

"I don't think this is a perfect time for having sëx."

He gripped my hips in anger. "Why not," he growled, causing me to flinch from his yelling.

"Because, Liam, I'm not in the mood."

He shrugged. "Or you just don't want me anymore.." He said while flipping over so he now faces the closet wall.

"You're so childish. Maybe, I don't want you fücking my brains out at the moment because I'm still sore from last night," I say the truth, causing him to flip back over to my gaze with dark-red-coloring circling in his eyes and an erection already forming in his tight jeans.

"I'm sorry, Baby..." He said, calming the color in his eyes so they're just a light shade of red.

"It's alright. Its your huge cöck that's making me hurt, but I still love it."

He chuckled softly before smiling lazily. "And I love your perky, little, always tight ass," he comments before shuffling closer to me in bed.

"Thanks, your bum isn't half bad either," I comment this time with a blush as he traces circles in my hip bones.

"Want to fück me," He asked childishly before I shot a shocked expression his way.

"You would l-let me," I ask surprised, because I thought I'd always be a bottom no-matter-what.

"Of course I would. At least, you can try it out. I'm tighter than you though because I've never been fücked." I grinned slightly as I grabbed the lube.

I know I said I wasn't in the mood, but come on! This could be a once-in-a-lifetime kinda thing, and I'm definitely not passing it up.

"Not even your past relationships did the topping," I ask as I hover over his warm body after closing the small blinds and curtains.

He groans softly as I slowly palm him through his jeans and boxers. "Nope, n-not at all once. This is the first time someone has ever f-fücked me." He groans again after I throw my shirt on the floor.

"Well this'll be a hell of a lot of fun then," I say after taking off his shirt to reveal his perfect torso.