two

| Italicized=Niall's thoughts |

Niall's POV:

After last night, I feel as if Liam wanted me no matter what I would have said, but it seemed as if he stopped himself from taking over me. It was strange.

Too strange in that I would've let him fücked me no matter if I wasn't ready. Isn't that bad?

It's only bad if I think it's bad, right?

I feel like nothing is ever bad in my case, except my lonely past, that is. Liam will treat me like a king and that's all that matters, right?

Right.

I step out into the slightly lit-up hallway to make my way towards the kitchen where the smell of bacon came from, and once I enter, I see Liam with his back facing me as he cooks the delicious smelling meat.

I step up to the toned man in front of me, so I could then wrap my arms around his slightly shown waist.

"Ah, morning," he said softly as the bacon sizzles against the greasy pan.

"Morning, Daddy. How was your sleep," I ask back in the same tone, resting my cheek against his back.

"It was good as usual. Your sleep," He asked back with a soft smile.

"It was great. I dreamt of us together, laughing, smiling together as we watched a cheesy movie, to then us making out after you dimmed the light in our room, leading onto us having sëx, but it ended beforehand."

He chuckled slightly. "That sounds like a perfect dream." He cooed before I rubbed my hand against his crotch.

"It was, and I kinda have a problem in my boxers," I admitted as a blush appeared on my cheeks.

"I can feel it.." He said before biting his lip slightly.

"Imagining you fücking me, aren't you," I ask as my blush became worse.

"Oh yes..." He groaned softly while I slipped one of my hands in his boxers.

"Maybe you can help your baby after breakfast? We'll have to see if it's great enough.”

He then smirked as I still lay my right cheek on his back.  "I'm a great cook. I definitely deserve your ass afterwards." My blush then became somehow worse.

"I guess you do...” I smirk. “I'll be in our room, waiting for my Daddy and a plate of bacon." I nip at Liam's neck softly while slowly unwrapping my arms from his waist to make my way back to the bedroom.

I shifted my way from the kitchen to the bedroom in lightning quick, so I could start a movie for Liam and I.

I put on some random, teenager movie that are usually funny then lay on the bed with my hands at the back of my head with the headboard pressing against them.

Minutes have passed and Liam has finally opened the door to reveal himself and the long awaited bacon.

He closes and locks the door. I'm not sure why he did so. There isn't any windows except small, circular ones in here.

He sits down on the other side of me on the bed slowly.

He puts the large plate in the middle of the bed, and I quickly grab one piece of the not-so-crunchy bacon then swiftly take a bite from it.

"You little sneak." Liam smirks.

I grinned and chewed the bacon bite.  "I love food Liam." I truthfully stated as I then finished my bite, to then take another bite afterwards.

"Clearly. I love food as well. We're food freaks."

I giggled.  "We sure are. That's one thing we have in common." Liam smiles at me. "We possibly have more. We just need to open up to ourselves." He then gets comfortable.

"Yeah, we really do. What's your favorite color, food, hobby, thing about yourself, and your greatest skill," he asked as I almost then choke on my food.

"You go first. That was all too quick," I say with a smile after I took a drink of water while Liam had gotten extremely worried.

"Okay. My favorite color is purple, my favorite food is bacon, obviously. My go-to hobby is laying in bed and hanging out with you, which is my new favorite hobby."

That clearly made me blush.

"My favorite thing about myself is my smile, it's adorable."

I nodded with a soft smile of my own.

"And greatest skill... cooking," he finished before grabbing his own piece of bacon.

"All the same, if I'm being honest. Except greatest skill, which is giving blowjobs."

He nearly choked this time, making me laugh lightly as he drank some water I gave him moments later.

"Shït, is it really? Now I really want one,” he said, slightly being seductive with his tone.

"After we're done eating and after we watch Mean Girls."

He rolls his eyes as I giggle again. We then continue eating while watching the movie.

Liam comes back into the room after putting the plate in the dishwasher minutes later, and his mouth gapes open slightly as he sees me with no clothes on.

"What did I do to deserve this beautiful sight," he asked after locking the door behind him, again.

"For being the best Sugar Daddy and boyfriend. Now get your ass in this bed and lemme take off your boxers for you." He slowly walks up to me as I sit at the edge of the bed now.

He stopped at where I am sitting and I slowly hook my finger in the inside of his boxers and slip them down as slowly as I can.

Before long, Liam's cöck springs out from his tight boxers, making him breath out a soft moan from the cold room's air.

"You ready," I asked innocently as I rubbed his thigh. I earn a wholehearted grin from him.

"Totally ready..."

~*~

I'm evil, I know. :)

I tried my best to not make this private so, you're welcome. ;)

Until the next chapter. Where nice things will happen. <3