twenty-five

Niall's POV:

The quiet alarm clock near my bed wakes up me up from my not-so-deep slumber, and I smile because today is Liam's birthday. I turn it off and flip over to Liam who is sleeping like a prince who just had the best sëx ever.

Well we did have sëx last night, and it was the best.

I slowly straddle his waist and lean down to his lips as a smile spread across his face. "Hey, Baby," He said while opening his eyes slowly.

"Morning, birthday man." I chuckle softly as he rolls his eyes playfully.

"I just want today to be a normal day, baby, but I kinda want some gifts, at least." A faint blush appears on his cheeks, making me grin.

"I already know my baby is a gift to you." He nods with a smile. "But I still want to give you an amazing blowjob and breakfast in bed, so I'll be right back." I peck his lips before quickly leaving the room with a huge smile on my face.

Liam's POV:

I slowly sit up from the cold bed and groan as I rub my eyes, adjusting them to the slightly lit-up room.

Niall is such an amazing boyfriend. Even when I change to my 'devil side' as I like to call it. I can't help it with Niall. He's just so sexy, and he has such a nice ass and perfect body all around, a beautiful face and voice. I want to be with him forever, and I know that I will as long as we keep this pace going.

At least, I'm hoping. He said he would never leave me, so I'm holding him to that, and I will forever always hold him to that particular statement.

People may think that I'm a psycho, but I'm really not. I'm just really overprotective, and Niall is really special to me, in many ways. He knows how to give me a blowjob, he knows how to love me for me, and he's plain amazing and beautiful.

I'm surprised that he is making me breakfast, and oh god, I can't wait for the blowjob that he'll give me. He knows his ways around a thick and huge cöck like mine, and it's mesmerizing.

I can go on and on about my precious little baby, but he's already come back with a tray and a plate and a glass of orange juice on the side. He sets the tray down on my lap with a smile, licking his lips as I smile.

"Happy birthday. Here's your breakfast. Bacon, eggs and heart-shaped pancakes." He blushes.

"Thank you, baby.." His blush darkens. "Afterward, you'll give me my blowjob, then maybe we can share a nice, warm bath?" I smile a bit more as he grins.

"Sounds like a perfect idea, Daddy." He pecks my lips before I start digging into the delicious smelling breakfast.

Niall slips in under the covers to the right of me as I chew the, not so crunchy, bacon, and he smiles up at me as I run my free hand through his, slightly, soft hair. "Yeah, we should really take a bath together."

He rolls his eyes while I smirk, leaning more into the touch as I start eating another piece of bacon.

Louis and Harry walk in, just after the little, cute moment between Niall and I, and they're hiding something from me, I know it.

"Morning, lovebirds. I see Niall has made you breakfast in bed. That's really adorable." Niall buries his face into his pillow.

I chuckle slightly. "What are you both doing in here," I ask as Niall shuffles closer to me and while I feed him a piece of bacon.

"Well we have a gift for you.." They both step up to the left side of the large bed with a smile on each of their faces.

Harry shows me a little box, after moving his arms to the front of his body since they were tucked in the back of his body, in his boxers, I don't wanna ask. He opens it slowly. "This is a bracelet." Louis grabs it slowly and puts it around Liams right wrist.

"All around the outside, it has my name, Louis' name, Niall's name, Zayns name, and Josh's name." I smile at the bracelet, admiring all the names and the gold color.

"On the inside of the bracelet, it reads, 'The names of your true friends'." Niall smiles along with me as we look at the bracelet.

"We considered that Niall was also your friend at heart, so yeah." I smile softly at the beautiful gift and get shaken up a bit as the couple in front of me smile wide.

"Thank you so much, boys." I nearly choked out as the three boys giggled. "Awh, Liam. You're very welcome for this gift." Louis kisses my head as goosebumps form on my arms and legs.

"Now we'll get out of your hair, so you can spend time with your Niall.” Louis turns right back around right after he almost left. “By the way, Zayn and Josh are here and they have a gift for you as well. Be seeing you both." Louis smiles and leaves with Harry by his side, Zayn and Josh slipping in as they left.

"So, we'll give you this gift and go because we know that you want your time with Niall." Zayn walks to the left of me after his quick words.

"We bought you these flowers." He shows me a vase with different colored flowers before leaning down to my ear. "Each color represents something you are to all of us."

I smile. "That's sweet of you boys." Zayn giggles silently before quickly leaving the room but after yelling, "happy birthday!"

I set the vase down on the clean side table and sigh as I look at the slightly empty plate. "You gonna finish eating the food, Daddy?" Niall asked softly as I slowly ate my bacon.

"Yeah, I will, I'm just not really hungry. You can eat some of it." He nods gently and takes a piece of bacon, chewing on it slowly as he looks up at me.

"Is something wrong?"

I shrugged at his question. "I don't know, I just feel kind of off."

I hear Niall humming. "Maybe you're sick?"

I groan. "My stomach does feel kinda weird..."

Niall gets up from the bed and heads toward the bathroom. "I'll get you some stomach relief medicine." He then walks into the bathroom while I sigh again.

He comes back seconds later with the medicine and I'm glad that I have my orange juice, even though I should use water, but whatever. "Here you go, babe." I grin softly.

"Thanks, baby... You should call me, babe."

He giggles softly. "Okay." He hands me the pill and I put it in my mouth, taking a swig of orange juice before swallowing the pill as well as the orange juice, exhaling from the taste.

"I think I want to just lay down in bed for a little bit,” I tell Niall as he sets the tray down on the top of the dresser. "Same here, then can we take that warm bath together afterwards? Sound good?" I smile softly and kiss his head.

"Sounds great." He smirks slightly and lays down next to me, snuggling closer to me as I wrap my arms around him. "I love you, Baby," I say softly in his ear while I rest my eyes.

"I love you too, Babe."

~*~

That was just really cute tbh.

I hope you're enjoying or I hope you enjoyed these first 25 chapters. :)

I might do a time skip where Niall is showing? We'll see.

Until the next chapter <3