prologue [Version 1]

Author's Note: This'll be a side story, which means that I'll update this when I feel like it. This will include many cute, sad, violent and sexy chapters for you Niam lovers out there and I hope you'll enjoy them all

Niall walks down a long sidewalk on a cold winter day, shivering in the low degree of weather as he tried to find a resting stop to sleep at.

He finds a pitch-black alleyway in the distance and starts heading there with quicker footing in his almost worn-out sneakers.

Once he takes his first step into the darkness, he hears faint footsteps in the not-so-far distance, making him slightly panic.

He keeps taking small steps as the distant footsteps become clearer, and once they become too clear, he whips out his flashlight and shines it on the slightly taller man.

"Woah. Let there be light." The man said with a chuckle. Niall took notice of the man's deep voice, slight beard, chiseled face, and nice body that was fitted with a slick suit.

"You kinda frightened me there.” Niall chuckles. “What's your name?"

The man laughed lightly. "How could you not know," he asks as he shines a light Niall's way.

"I don't have internet, a phone, no house, anything.” Niall clenches his jaw. “I can't really figure out anything except what restaurants and food places there are around here. I'm poor as all hell," Niall spoke truthfully before the man sighs.

"That's understandable then.” He slips his hands in his pockets. “I'm Liam Payne. I own that tall building? Payne Industries?" He hoped that Niall could figure it out.

"I've seen it, yeah, just haven't heard about it.” Niall looks into his eyes. “I'm guessing you're filthy rich?" Niall remained blunt after letting out a sigh.

Liam grins. "Sure am. Single and ready to make someone happy, hopefully..." He spoke with a soft smile.

"How old are you,” Niall asks.

"I'm 29. 30th birthday is in a few weeks, you,” he asked back.

"I'm 16. I dropped out of school 'cause I was being bullied. Everyone hated me, even my whole family, just because I'm gay. Not that you'd care though," Niall said before scoffing quietly.

"I'm bisexual, if that means anything, and being bullied is fucking wrong," Liam stated with a frown.

"It's not like I can date you, you know. If you're trying to hint at that. It's legal but still really strange..." Niall felt shivers run down his spine.

Liam sighs and steps a bit closer to him. "It's weird, but I can take care of you. If you'd like," Liam suggests as a smile spread across his face.

"Like you'd help a helpless, annoying kid like me..."

Liam sighs before stepping even closer to Niall. "I could and I will, if you'd let me. I can be your... How do you call it," He asks while looking down, only slightly.

"You can be my sugar daddy?" Niall answered with a slight frown.

"Yeah. Just not with the relationship, if that's what you want? You just seem perfect to me," Liam admitted while slightly grinning.

Niall sighs. "We only just met, but I wouldn't mind the relationship part.” He bites his bottom lip a little. “I've been single my entire life. I'm only 16 but still."

Liam chuckled.  "I don't care if we just met. I want to help you. I want to treat you like a baby. I want to get you anything you desire. Please, I'm begging..." He grabbed Niall's hand slowly and earns a sigh.

"Why are you even here in the first place?" Niall asks with a small grin.

"Just out here for a smoke. It's nice and quiet so I can think as well, and maybe I just found my sugar baby,” he spoke smoothly as Niall grinned some more.

"Fine. Put me in your care." Niall gave up with a small laugh and Liam quickly hugged him tightly.

"I know this is really weird and all since we just met in this spooky but peaceful alleyway, but I promise I'll take care of you, for the rest of my life." Liam couldn't have been any more honest while smiling.

Niall stopped the hug. "I may or may not be needy," Niall whispered as they stood close to each other. "I don't care. I'll buy you whatever you'd like. No matter the price or quantity. I want to make you happy." He assured the shivering boy as the wind picked up.

"Can you make me even happier by taking me into a warm building? It's bloody cold tonight." Liam chuckled at the shaking, adorable boy.

"Of course." Niall smiles slightly before softly pulling the boy into his building, which was across the street.

After the older man pulled the shivering boy inside the building, he gripped his hand softly, still pulling him along to the elevator. "It's nice and warm in here," Niall says as he stops shivering.

"That's why I love this building. Keeps me and the hard-workers nice and toasty, and especially you now."

Niall blushes as they enter the elevator.

After they walked into it, Liam pushes the button to the highest floor then begin waiting patiently.

"Should I have a nickname for you? Since you call me Baby?" Niall asked the older man as he stared into said boys eyes.

"Call me Daddy." Niall blushed at the nickname.

"Strangely. You could be my dad, if you were really young."

Liam let out a quiet laugh. "That's why you should call me, Daddy, Baby." Liam nearly cooed at the innocent boy in his embrace.

"Okay... Daddy." Niall chuckled silently as the elevator dinged before the doors opened.

They stepped into the beautiful office,which was decorated in a Christmas theme since it was almost Christmas, then they stopped at the front of Liam's desk.

"So, what is the first thing my Baby is desperately in need of," Liam asks the, now, warm boy.

"This is really embarrassing but... can you kiss my cheek? Nobody has done it before. Everyone says it feels wonderful." Liam smiles before planting a soft kiss on his Niall's rosy cheek.

"How was that," Liam asked as the young lad had shivers running down his spine.

"J-Just... Thank you, Liam..." Niall hugged the man with all his strength, making Liam smile.

"You're very welcome... My Darling.."

~*~

So! How's the beginning of this story so far?

Please comment your thoughts on Liam being Niall's Sugar Daddy. ;)

And I know there is a story where Liam is Niall's Sugar Daddy, which is called Sugar Daddy. But this is going to be different, of course. :)

You should read the other story though if I were you. :)

Hope you liked this prologue, Lovelies. <3