sixteen

(Kink #10)

Niall's POV:

I wake up and feel no warmness to the right, which means Liam must be ready for kink number ten. This is going to be a fun time. I sit up slowly and see Louis with an angered look on his face as he is wearing black glasses, a button up shirt that's tucked in his dress pants and dress shoes. He looks adorable.

"You slept in school again, Niall." He said with an angry tone as I flinched from the slight yelling. Time to play along.

"Sorry, Louis. I'll get some clothes-"

He passes me some clothes. "Wear this," he says afterwards before turning around.

I slip off my boxers before putting on another pair with socks, and the same outfit as Louis, along with the black glasses.

"Good," I ask, turning to him before he turns around himself and smiles.

"You look grand. Now let's get to class." He grips my hand to pull me along somewhere that's not the bedroom.

He drags me into the basement which now looks like a classroom filled with desks, posters and a chalkboard with the teachers desk in front of it. Holy shït, this is amazing.

I take my seat in the front, Louis to the right of me, Harry to my left and surprisingly Josh and Zayn behind the other two men. I bite my fingernails as we wait for Liam, and once I hear the sound of shoes stepping towards all of us, I tense up and look straight to the front.

Liam now stands there behind the desk with a ruler in hand, a suit and tie that's tight against his body, and a watch around his wrist. He looks sexy as hell, even though he always is.

"So today class," he starts with a stern, deeper voice. "we will be discussing about Health. My name is Mr.Payne. You can call me that, or Sir. Nothing else." We all nodded. "Good. Now for a serious question. Have any of you had sëx before." Everyone raises their hands but me since he isn't 'Liam' anymore.

"Ah, Niall. My favorite student. May I ask why you haven't has this breathtaking experience," he asks while leaning back on the front of the desk, really close to me since the front desk is close to Mr.Payne's desk.

"I-I don't know. No one seems to like me and I don't like any guys, so I can't have any sëx without a hot guy." He chuckles and dismisses everyone else and when the room is just filled with Liam and I, he starts taking off his button up. "S-Sir.. What're you doing?" I ask softly as he smirks.

"Going to give you a great experience is all, Niall. Then you can decide if you want more afterwards." I gulp and nod softly at his words before his top falls to the ground, showing his nice torso. He then takes off his belt and steps out of his suit pants after taking off his shoes and socks.

"Take off your clothes, Niall. I won't bite. Maybe." I blush faintly before taking off my clothes at a fast pace.

After discarding my clothes, except my boxers, Mr.Payne pulls me close to his body and grins softly as he feels my erection against his. "Someone's hard for their teacher." He comments as he rubs my bare sides, eyes filling with lust.

~

"S-Sir.. Can we just f-finish this? I'm hungry."

He snorts quietly. "Of course, I'll be quick." He then slips off his boxers as I slip off mine then he switches our positions so my front is facing towards the chalkboard. "Bend that pretty, little ass of yours for me, Niall." I obeyed his orders and bent over, groaning softly as I feel his tongue against my hole.

"Such a tight ass," he said while gripping onto my left ass cheek to then dive his large tongue into me, causing the desk to jerk from my movement. He tongue fücks my ass as I grip onto the edge of the desk and pre-come is already dripping from the tip of my aching cöck.

He slips his tongue out of me, causing me to whimper from the loss of his tongue swirling in my tight hole. Although, out of nowhere, I feel his tip tease my slightly wider entrance, making me lean back, but he stops before he could enter me.

"Be patient," he growled, and I nodded gently as I bit my bottom lip. He slowly enters me, moans instantly coming from the both of us, and once he fully eases inside, he slides out and slams back in, making me gasp out a loud moan. The same happens to him and  he causes the desk to move slightly.

"Want me to go quick?”

I nodded quickly before he starts fücking me like I wanted it.

Moans fill the room as he fücks me quickly and roughly, and as I'm already nearing my release, he goes even faster and eventually spills into me in a matter of minutes as I spill all over the desk in front of me with no help at all from my hand or his.

"How fast was that," he asks in my ear softly. I blush and smile.

"Fast enough, Sir. That felt amazing."

He chuckles softly. "Want to do it again?" He asks, still in a hushed tone.

"Can we go to your place?" I ask bravely as he grins.

"That sounds like a perfect idea." We smirk then he kisses me softly.

Before I could kiss back, he stops the kiss and grabs my hand. "Kink number eleven will be tomorrow. Get ready to be a young kid again, Baby."

I smile wide as he smirks. "I really can't wait, Daddy." He chuckles.

"My house, then,” he asks in a deeper voice.

"Your house, then."

~*~

Next chapter will be fun ;)

How'd you like this? I thought it was nice. :)

Until the next chapter! I love you all. <3